Pickup parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got bills to pay. Heres a small list I have more parts just have to figure out what else I want to sell. I have some motor parts to just don’t have a list yet. There 22re and 22r motor parts and maybe motors and the parts are from pickups.

Front and rear axles. springs, brakes, COMPLETE--450obo
torn down complete front axle--200obo

lift springs i think 6 in have to check--125
Set of doors--75 obo
Hood from a 84--50 obo
Back glass sliding window--30 obo
2 5 speed trans--200 each obo
2 transfercase 1 with a busted mount easly rig up--50 obo other 175
Give a better deal if you buy both trans and transfer case!
Complete power steering gear box and all--200 obo
Steering colum out of a 84 with complete wiring harnes or seperate-make offer
decent seats-50obo
misc. interior parts heater, dash ect

Some prices are not set in stone some are so make offers.

Have more parts I know im missing something. just ask i might have what your looking 4 cant hurt to ask. I cant post pics. I can send pics on my phone. if interested send me a message and ill get with you. Oh i live in NewCastle, Indiana

You have pm, But to clarify what year is the steering from?? looking for early (pre 85)

Dave

Also have a 22 motor it needs connecting rod bearings (think thats what there called) I know it a real easy fix. (I think there $35 at autozone) With either a r setup or a re setup Ill take 200 for the motor, 100 obo for complete carb set up and 200 obo for complete RE.

What do you mean by "torn down complete front axle?"

I'm interested in a front axle, but need to know a few bits....
  • If it's torn down, did you keep the shims in order with it?
  • What year is it from? (does it have the 84-85 gusseting?)
  • What shape are the birfields in?
  • The 3rd member is included? And what ratio?
  • Indiana eh? How is the rust on these?

And how hard would it be to crate up for ship for you?

Dan

ITs torn all the way down I was in the process of sand blasting it Have shims not in order, gusseting yes, birs in great shape, it was a lockout to lockout complete axle all there brakes and all the only thing you dont get is wheels, Rust is minimum surface. Never shipped one. Have no idea what shipping would be.

I am very interested in purchasing your springs. One of my stock front springs has a busted leaf, so I need to replace them big time. I am also interested in purchasing the shackles, u-bolts, power steering box and some other things. Please send me a p.m.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom