Picked up a new 100-series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CloudCity

LuxCruisers
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Just found this new-old-stock Kyosho Mini Z Land Cruiser 100-series built in 2003 and still sealed in the box when it arrived to me. Have had a couple of days to play around with it now and it's a lot of fun for such a small, low key little rig. Has some cool features like full articulation, lockable rear diff option, very well rendered body shell, and uses rechargeable AA & AAA batteries.

IMG_5036.JPG
IMG_5035.JPG
IMG_5034.JPG
IMG_5032.JPG

IMG_5025.JPG

Nice! I've had a 100 series 1/18 scale model car in my cart a few times but never pulled the trigger due to the crazy prices they are asking.

Nice! I've had a 100 series 1/18 scale model car in my cart a few times but never pulled the trigger due to the crazy prices they are asking.
I know the one, same story for me too. This wasn't cheap at just over $200, plus buying rechargeable batteries and a charging tray, but I justified it because I don't see these very often and especially in full kit form.
I am always surprised how few models and toys were made of this series Cruiser, hoping they will get some love as a young classic by some of the manufacturers soon.

I know the one, same story for me too. This wasn't cheap at just over $200, plus buying rechargeable batteries and a charging tray, but I justified it because I don't see these very often and especially in full kit form.
I am always surprised how few models and toys were made of this series Cruiser, hoping they will get some love as a young classic by some of the manufacturers soon.
That's totally true about there aren't any 100 series toys at all. When I was a little kid I bought random 1/18 model cars I liked. I actually have a 1/18 scale 80 series, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom