Pick 'n Pull (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghen, I'm okay with whatever everyone can do. If I can't be there I'll leave the shop open for power or whatever.

I'm off thursday and friday this week and I think I'm off this sunday. I'll have to check about the 13th.

When ever is clever.....i'll just keep my fingers crossed for a day that I'm off.

I'd be up for a sunday. I can work tue or thur as well since I dont have class except for tue morning.

I cannot do any Sundays as I have church. Although I could possibly work around going to the evening service. But I would need advance notice and approval from the boss. (13th is already booked too) I would rather it be a club wrenching event. As I am not sure how much I could knock out myself in an afternoon. I seem to be rather slow at stuff when its only me, etc.

89s rule said:
I cannot do any Sundays as I have church. Although I could possibly work around going to the evening service. But I would need advance notice and approval from the boss. (13th is already booked too) I would rather it be a club wrenching event. As I am not sure how much I could knock out myself in an afternoon. I seem to be rather slow at stuff when its only me, etc.

I'd come up and help you out, you'd be surprised how has these things can come apart. we'll figure somthing out.

well working in the emergency room, your bound to come down with something. So yeah I have caught a viral infection aka the flu. So if I'm better by sunday I'll try and make it out that way. If I'm still feeling bad, no way am I going to risk giving it to any of my UC brotha's. I'll be hanging out here alot and checking up on things. Later fellas---------------Matt

Take two

SCJO06 said:
well working in the emergency room, your bound to come down with something. So yeah I have caught a viral infection aka the flu. So if I'm better by sunday I'll try and make it out that way. If I'm still feeling bad, no way am I going to risk giving it to any of my UC brotha's. I'll be hanging out here alot and checking up on things. Later fellas---------------Matt

Take two aspirin and lather up in 90 wt from a Cruiser diff and get bed rest.
Get well soon.

Is it down for Sunday afternoon evening or what? I have to head to charleston sometime that evening. But we dont haveb church then, (homecomming this week) so i will be avail as far as that works. Also, I will be out of town all week (in Charleston) and then next sun and monday I have work related stuff.

89s rule said:
Is it down for Sunday afternoon evening or what? I have to head to charleston sometime that evening. But we dont haveb church then, (homecomming this week) so i will be avail as far as that works. Also, I will be out of town all week (in Charleston) and then next sun and monday I have work related stuff.

I can do sunday if you want. I'll be in Clemson, so you choose the time and i'll meet you up there. I have some hand tools as well. I'll pm you my cell number.

Alan, okay we come up there sunday? i guess eveyone will be playing golf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom