Pick 'n Pull

VTCruiser

We should start figuring out a time to head up to Alan's to strip that 62 down. It's mainly up to our host Alan, but we can eitehr do it by appointment or make it a club event. Doesn't matter to me either way. Evenings during the week or Sundays are best for me. let me know what y'all think!

:cool:

Ghen, I'm okay with whatever everyone can do. If I can't be there I'll leave the shop open for power or whatever.

SCJO06

I'm off thursday and friday this week and I think I'm off this sunday. I'll have to check about the 13th.

When ever is clever.....i'll just keep my fingers crossed for a day that I'm off.

VTCruiser

Matt if you want to do it this sunday, I can meet you there and help out. not everyone has to be there at once. The 13th works for me also.

I cannot do any Sundays as I have church. Although I could possibly work around going to the evening service. But I would need advance notice and approval from the boss. (13th is already booked too) I would rather it be a club wrenching event. As I am not sure how much I could knock out myself in an afternoon. I seem to be rather slow at stuff when its only me, etc.

VTCruiser

89s rule said:
I cannot do any Sundays as I have church. Although I could possibly work around going to the evening service. But I would need advance notice and approval from the boss. (13th is already booked too) I would rather it be a club wrenching event. As I am not sure how much I could knock out myself in an afternoon. I seem to be rather slow at stuff when its only me, etc.
I'd come up and help you out, you'd be surprised how has these things can come apart. we'll figure somthing out.

Sunday is good as a club event.

i wanna be around to watch the "vultures" work!

SCJO06

well working in the emergency room, your bound to come down with something. So yeah I have caught a viral infection aka the flu. So if I'm better by sunday I'll try and make it out that way. If I'm still feeling bad, no way am I going to risk giving it to any of my UC brotha's. I'll be hanging out here alot and checking up on things. Later fellas---------------Matt

Take two

SCJO06 said:
well working in the emergency room, your bound to come down with something. So yeah I have caught a viral infection aka the flu. So if I'm better by sunday I'll try and make it out that way. If I'm still feeling bad, no way am I going to risk giving it to any of my UC brotha's. I'll be hanging out here alot and checking up on things. Later fellas---------------Matt

Take two aspirin and lather up in 90 wt from a Cruiser diff and get bed rest.
Get well soon.

Is it down for Sunday afternoon evening or what? I have to head to charleston sometime that evening. But we dont haveb church then, (homecomming this week) so i will be avail as far as that works. Also, I will be out of town all week (in Charleston) and then next sun and monday I have work related stuff.

VTCruiser

89s rule said:
Is it down for Sunday afternoon evening or what? I have to head to charleston sometime that evening. But we dont haveb church then, (homecomming this week) so i will be avail as far as that works. Also, I will be out of town all week (in Charleston) and then next sun and monday I have work related stuff.
I can do sunday if you want. I'll be in Clemson, so you choose the time and i'll meet you up there. I have some hand tools as well. I'll pm you my cell number.

Alan, okay we come up there sunday? i guess eveyone will be playing golf...

Yeah VT, you should be with us. I thought you were my cart/beer driver this Sunday?

The 13th is good for me as well.

Hackers unite!

Dang VT, if my sorry arse butt is going to be humiliated on this course
no one should be afraid to come on out!
Come join us for the adult beverages if nothing else. You can drive
my cart anytime!

Top Bottom