Pic Request: 255/75r17 on an 80 (Wrangler Rubicon take-off tires) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've searched thoroughly and i have seen only one one rig on here with this tire size (with limited photos). I'm hoping a few of you guys have some more, because i have a set of these just sitting in my yard and i'm trying to determine whether to spend the cash on a set of 17 inch wheels for now (before i start putting together a lift and 33-35s over time). My stock wheels are damaged by PO in places where i'm surprised the tire holds air and i'm not really interested in keeping them at this point.

I have them on mine. My lift is OME 850j/863.
I like the tires a lot and would recommend them especially if you’ve already got them. 17” Toyota wheels were available on tons of vehicles and can be found for pretty cheap.

EED99154-BE48-4405-A017-BA79704FDAB0.jpeg

21C7E2BA-4EBC-4E0D-9F0B-809AFE0DEE7A.jpeg

173B1B1A-B78A-4E40-95C4-9F371BAF2AA5.jpeg

Yes. OME 850j’s in front and 863’s in the rear.

Thanks. i'm thinking because they look a little "sunken" i can probably run them with spacers for the time being, and then when i go 33s or 35s i can just remove the spacers.

That’s

That’s pretty cool. Nice looking set up. What kind of grill lights do you have? I have some Hella’s I want to replace with LED.
I apologize I didn’t reply before. For some reason I didn’t see the alert that you quoted my post. My lights are just some eBay’s but they’re very bright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom