FREE Phoenix: FJ80 Diff and assorted other parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hello all…I’m new to the forum but a long time fan. I have several parts that are free to a good home (here in the Phoenix metro area). The parts are all from my 1995, FJ80 and include the following: OEM radio which was working when swapped, front passenger door card pocket in tan, and a disassembled front diff (not complete but perhaps someone needs a certain part). It’s getting harder and harder to find parts so these are free to a good home where they can be used on another FJ-80. Local pick up only…I’m in north Phoenix (Moon Valley).

IMG_2669.jpeg

If you would consider shipping, please let me know. I could really use those front diff parts (the housing ring and pinion anyways).

Thanks
Nate

If you would consider shipping, please let me know. I could really use those front diff parts (the housing ring and pinion anyways).

Thanks
Nate

Thanks
Nate
Sorry Nate, it must be local pick up only (especially considering the price).

Nice guy . mini truck guys will pay $250 for that high pinion frt housing

Thanks
Nate
Nate I have a frt R&P you can have you cover shipping from Colorado springs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom