pet ramp/rear barrier? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, still to busy getting to know her and fix all the little things that keep popping up. First I had to learn mechanics, now I'm starting a serious course on rust removal and prevention. I'll show it all off when I get done. I have noticed that since I've been driving the cow, all my neighbors and even strangers are getting friendlier. Everyone I drive past seems to point and smile. Maybe they just laughing at the Snausage(that's what my wife calls him, too).
Paul

Hey, forgot what your post was originally, has you thought about steps instead of a ramp? Blue(big,fat Isabella colored Dobie) does better on stairs than ramps and that would fix your 7' length problem.

hey i am sorry blokes, i can not help it, but you ought to get yourselves real dogs! on a serious note, the only problem i have encountered is the crevice betwixt the body and the tailgate where my shepherd tends to get his feet in every second time he jumps in. unless i was carting the dogs everyday, i would simply just help them in manually.

I hope to learn from this thread too, I was thinking about those folding camper steps the ones that sciscor closed, and some how modifying them to stow away and fasten to the tailgate and still be functional for a 10 and a half year old, buck-0-5, Rhodesian Ridgeback. We do the mount and dismount routine but with two other dogs to mount up it would be cool to single file up a ramp into the waggy.

^ folding steps, that's an idea^ (more thinking cap time)

hey i am sorry blokes, i can not help it, but you ought to get yourselves real dogs! on a serious note, the only problem i have encountered is the crevice betwixt the body and the tailgate where my shepherd tends to get his feet in every second time he jumps in. unless i was carting the dogs everyday, i would simply just help them in manually.

Real Dogs? REAL DOGS? Them's fighting words! And we'll let the 105lb Rhodesian make yr shepard water the lawn... :p

I do take my dogs everyday, or they'd prefer I do. The easier it is to load them, the more likely it is we'll go.

Coco likes his backpack, and the Thyroid Supplement that Mr Blue could use is really improving his coat & energy, so he needs to wear it more often, and build up the weight.

Hmmm, folding steps.... :hmm:

Blue's owner could probably use some thyroid supplement himself. The coats not much of a problem but I've collected at least a backpack full of extra weight since my hiking days. That's why we need such a strong rig to get us into the woods.
The folding camper steps were exactly what I had in mind, my brother has a set in his little camper rig, I'll get some pictures tonite. would be pretty easy to custum fab a doggie set to any height.

didn't get the pix, but go to rvstuffusa.com and look at their really pricey 5-6 step alum. folding stair that has a 36" height and fab one like it your ownself. Your little skinny undernourished dogs will thank you later.
PJ

didn't get the pix, but go to rvstuffusa.com and look at their really pricey 5-6 step alum. folding stair that has a 36" height and fab one like it your ownself. Your little skinny undernourished dogs will thank you later.
PJ

Hey, my now deceased boys mighta been puny lil guys, but Mr Coco weighs in at a hefty 90lbs, and msBella's no spring chicken at 75 either, as I am reminded every time I try to roll over in the bed at night.

Camper Steps Aluminum Steps by Hijacker, $260. :eek: Guess I'd better start hunting up some overtime...

Yeah, feel sorry for them on the floor one time and all the sudden your nice big king sized bed becomes a twin. Fawns are prown to really sparce coats, so not only does he share my bed, he needs a blankie to keep from shivering on the cold nights. In my next life, I want to come back as her pet instead of her husband. But having raised 2 daughters before we got doberdopted, a spoiled dog likes you alot more and is lots cheaper to keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom