Perimeter Fuddruckers CLOSED--Immediately (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
You heard it right. effective IMMEDIATELY our meeting location is being shuttered. Obviously this leaves us in something of a lurch, we need a new location and fast!!

Looking for input, Requirements are as follows:

1) SAME GENERAL AREA AS BEFORE (top end Perimeter)
2) Must be able to handle up to +/-40 people comfortably
3) Must have some ability to segment ourselves away from the other patrons
4) Decent food
5) Please--No music blaring in our ears during the meeting
6) FAST

It would be nice for the new location to have a flat panel TV we can hook a laptop into!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDEAS???

Here are some ideas that have presented as permanent.
Manuel's Tavern (Need input)
Buckhead Grill (Need input)
[STRIKE]Taco Mac (the Prado) --too expensive for reserved room and not accommodating[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Stevie B's Pizza (for obvious reasons)[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Cici Pizza--Do we really need to talk about this one?[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]5 Seasons Brew-Pub (very accommodating, quite expensive at $15+/head)[/STRIKE]
Meehans (Need input)
[STRIKE]Charlie Mopps (Need input)[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]$3 Cafe Junior (Roswell and W. Wieuca) too small)[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]The Hearth Pizza-Sandy Springs. (Perhaps a bit small but unconfirmed) (Need input)[/STRIKE]

An option for next weeks meeting
4Wheel Parts???
Phil's office + a grill--May 4th Meeting held here

Last edited:
I was thinking the Taco Mac at the old Prado just inside Perimeter off Roswell Rd. Can't speak for some of the requirements off hand (yet) but the covered parking is a bonus when it's raining!! besides, I love their wings.

That location is fine with me, seems they got plenty of space and wouldn't mind an influx of business on a Tuesday night.
:beer:

I second that, I have been to alot of the Mac locations and it has a great atmosphere. And im with TK the wings are great.:beer:

Taco Mac sounds good to me, we can atleast try it out for one meeting...

Hey, lets ask for a 25% discount on meals and drinks. We are guaranteed business for them.
We can leverage the brewery that is next door as another option for us...:):)

I know Im new to the forum, but I would think the next meeting could be held anywhere and use the subsiquent month to find a suitable location. However, Taco Mac is a good place to eat. I plan on attending where ever it may be.

This is a good suggestion. I know 4 Wheel parts allows some clubs to hold meetings at their stores but don't know the details, anyone care to enlighten us?

In regards to the ultimate location, Taco Mac is good but it occurred to me last night this could pose a problem during various sports seasons. Remember, Taco Mac is a sports bar and that could get a little difficult to manage. :bang:

Also, Just a thought but I heard last night that the Roswell Rd bridge over 285 may be undergoing construction soon which would make for difficult travels.

Keeping options open, any other locations come to mind? Someone has to know a restaurant owner in the area that would love to have the business.

Is 5 Seasons Brew-Pub still open up at the Prado shopping center? They are not typically big on sports. There is also the Meehan's on Roswell Rd north of 285, but they tend to focus on soccer and not football or basketball.

*and how do they close the Roswell bridge without pi&&ing off all of N.Atlanta?

just an additional thought from the peanut gallery...

If Fuddruckers has the room/food/atmosphere that you need and like, there is another location a few miles west just off 75/285 on Windy Hill road for your consideration.

I am glad this is up for public discussion this time.

My memory may be a bit fuzzy on this, but isn't there also a Fuddrunker's on Northpoint Pkwy across from the mall ? Or is that to far north ?

What about a Cici's Pizza or a Stevie B's....I think most of them have a "party room" we could use and it shouldnt be too busy on a Tues. night

What about a Cici's Pizza or a Stevie B's....I think most of them have a "party room" we could use and it shouldnt be too busy on a Tues. night

Well if everyone calls 1 place it will save the BOD a lot of trouble and I'll be your best friend.

I don't know anything about Stevie B's Pizza but I know a little about Fici's Pizza...

I don't know anything about Stevie B's Pizza but I know a little about Fici's Pizza...

I know Cici's pizza sucks....from my experience at Stevie B's (which is only a few times) it was much better than cici's

Phil Davis has offered his office as a temporary meeting location next week if necessary. Maybe everyone pitches in $5 for pizzas or something. I'll have a better idea of where we stand tomorrow.

For you guys that actually want to be proactive make a few calls and post the details, we'd really appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,

Not that I make it to that many meetings, but please no further north. It already takes me an hour to get there.

Sid

Not that I make it to that many meetings, but please no further north. It already takes me an hour to get there.

Sid

Agreed, we're trying very hard to keep it right in the same are we're currently in.

Spoke with Taco Mac tonight and they want too much $$. Short version: $75 for a segmented area per meeting! Otherwise there are 1-2 other groups that meet there on Tuesday nights and and they will not cordon off an area for us.

So this is what I think if Taco Mac: :flipoff2:

GBR meets at a Fulton county library just north of where we meet, then they head out diffrent places each month to eat. And its free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom