SOLD PENDING!!! Fresno- 1973 fj55 truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don’t kick my tires without checkin my oil...

This tuck is super cool. Would love a 55 but the timing is not proper. GLWS

It never is... learning how to swing around that is one of life’s great keys... lmk if you figure out how; I’m dying to learn.

Cmon guys! My midlife crisis is burning fast. I’m gunna need to throw some resources on the Barbie or it’s gunna be a short party followed by a long ugly decline into indefinite regret . Help a cruiser brother out!

Bump... my car needs some parts! Cmon team, I don’t want to Craigslist the poor beast... let’s keep it in the family!

5500 bucks for the truck with camper local pick up... I will deliver in CONUS for the addition of covering actual delivery and return trip expenses. This price is valid thru October 2019.

This thing is so sweet, I literally went through your entire build thread. I'm by no means a mechanic/ fabricator and therefore this project would have to be done with the help of the local LC community and my local LC mechanic $$$. But I am so tempted to send you an offer this looks like my dream rig.

She needs a good home. Someone else is asking questions but nothing serious. Price shown is a firesale rate good for another 27 1/2 days, and as is only- no flatbed and no parts. Those can be negotiated for beyond The rig and camper as it sits. Thank you for your interest @Kazakamikaas

I'm hoping this goes to the right place and they take it to the finish line. She's got great bones and will make a useful flatbed/pickup. If you're looking for the unique one of a kind FJ55 then this is it. All the hard work is done, just finish to your taste and roll on! Someday on my bucket list is a 55 flatbed and Lambcrusher is to blame for that, at least that's what I'm telling the Mrs. 👍

Need me to come clear some space for ya, Bob?

Just need a GOAT and I'll be O.K. :rofl::flipoff2:

Watch what you wish for, we can make that happen. This guy could of been pals with your two horses. He's @ #300 of stubborn. :)

IMG_3878.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom