Paul Porter's Pig For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RUSH55

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all, just found out off the Fj-55 list that a Phoenix guy, Paul Porter is selling his FJ-55.
It's got a SOA done by RHINO, though I don't think all the way complete, on 33's. Primer Red if I remember by the pics. It's more or less a project rig, but he's asking $1000. Pretty good f'ing price, and if I knew I could spend my money on another toy, I wouldn't have even bothered to say anything.
His email is hp@zentool.com

Last edited:
It sure sounds like a good price to me, although I am a more of a mild SUA kind of guy. He hinted in his email that he was selling due to some broken wheel studs and poor health. I would sure hate to see him sell it for that reason-- maybe we could get together and help him replace those wheel studs-- if that is really the only reason he is selling.

I offered to buy his new rear window rubber, but he wasn't interested in parting it out. You would think that some money for that rear window rubber (at least a hundred bucks) and that roof rack (also worth at least a hundred bucks-- I think so anyway) that you could get the underlying 55 for real cheap.

But I don't have anywhere to put it.

Jared

Sorry dude, you want pics, email him. He ain't part of the board, and it obviously ain't my rig, all I'm doin is helpin' out a fellow 55'er. You don't like it, hit the friggin road, I don't need you to tell me my effort is worthless!

RUSH55 said:
Sorry dude, you want pics, email him. He ain't part of the board, and it obviously ain't my rig, all I'm doin is helpin' out a fellow 55'er. You don't like it, hit the friggin road, I don't need you to tell me my effort is worthless!

How about if it's "ME" that tells ya your efforts are worthless? :flipoff2:

Cause they are ya know.

Also that 60 (I forget what year) is *still* for sale at Park Place in Cottonwood. It's been there for about a month now. Started out asking about $10K for it. Now it's down to $8500, but I bet he'd go even lower.

I had taken it for a test drive a while back. It's clean and in really good shape. Has a winch on the front. It has the Chevy engine in it though.

grrlscout89FJ62 said:
Also that 60 (I forget what year) is *still* for sale at Park Place in Cottonwood. It's been there for about a month now. Started out asking about $10K for it. Now it's down to $8500, but I bet he'd go even lower.

I had taken it for a test drive a while back. It's clean and in really good shape. Has a winch on the front. It has the Chevy engine in it though.

I hadn't heard about this one-- can someone tell me more?

Jared

/dad still needs a cruiser.

-How about if it's "ME" that tells ya your efforts are worthless?

Cause they are ya know.-

Hey shut-it Focker! But it is much better coming from you, even though your efforts worthless! How was your V-Dub party, butt-munch?

Good looking pig for the money. What's it got for a drivetrain?

Hell with some leopard spot paint and oxide plated wheels, it would be styling! :D

Hell with some leopard spot paint and oxide plated wheels, it would be styling

shaddup rocketboy!!! how did i get dragged into this,, yer all a bunch of retards.

on a side note there is a super clean looking and utterly stock 60 for sale near me, i think its 3K? i can get a # if any of you fags are lookin for a new shag-wagon.

I looked at the 60 in CWOOD this weekend. If you've got the time you could build a nicer truck for less money. My truck, alot cleaner body and interior wise than this one in question, was $3200 and if I've got $3k into the motor and trans swap when I'm done it'll be pushing it, puts me at about $6200 call it $6500 for good measure. Saved 2k and end up with a lift gears and lockers too. The 60 is nice, don't get me wrong, but just not worth the asking price. The exoed mini sitting 2 cars down from it is a muck better deal for $6k OBO (motivated seller). Say $5k and you've got a dual Marlin setup with gears lockers and blah blah blah. That one is a nice crawler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom