Passenger-side Mirror assembly replacement. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need help sourcing one of these. A dead tree branch fell last night. Preferably OEM. TIA
20230211_081303.jpg
20230211_081242.jpg

post a wanted thread here in the classifieds:

add what color also if you want it to match

Head down to your local dealer. Surprisingly didn’t cost much more than Partsouq wanted (or find what you need and order it from Partsouq). I ordered local to verify the color before paying. Thats right, they come pre painted (or at least they did when I got mine 6 months ago). Just take the door card off, undo three bolts a couple clips then reverse the process. If you have any experience taking of the door card it’s a 30 minute half banana job.

Total price was $370 or so out the door.

Head down to your local dealer. Surprisingly didn’t cost much more than Partsouq wanted (or find what you need and order it from Partsouq). I ordered local to verify the color before paying. Thats right, they come pre painted (or at least they did when I got mine 6 months ago). Just take the door card off, undo three bolts a couple clips then reverse the process. If you have any experience taking of the door card it’s a 30 minute half banana job.

Total price was $370 or so out the door.
I was starting to think that was the best idea..by the time you save $50 searching for a deal, its been countless hours, days or weeks waiting to get it. Much obliged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom