Side View Mirror Glass - Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all - stupidly backed in to a utility pole on my property the other day and shattered the glass on my passenger side-view mirror.

Did some searching and really all i could find was replacing the entire thing, but all i need is the mirror / some substitute. Anyone have any solutions?

Hey all - stupidly backed in to a utility pole on my property the other day and shattered the glass on my passenger side-view mirror.

Did some searching and really all i could find was replacing the entire thing, but all i need is the mirror / some substitute. Anyone have any solutions?
Have you tried any of the folks that are parting out their truck in Classifieds (or FB Marketplace)?

Have you tried any of the folks that are parting out their truck in Classifieds (or FB Marketplace)?
Thanks for the suggestion, i am in HI so shipping seems to be a hangup for sellers, and there are no 100s being parted out here

I replaced mine and posted a few notes HERE

Oh man! thats super helpful. Is it just plastic clips holding it on? easy to pop off? Thank you!
No, it's going to feel like you're breaking it as you're prying it off but eventually the bottom will pop off. It took quite a bit of force to pop it off.
IMG_4013.jpeg
I had to remove them to replace my mirror actuator. I recommend running some painter's tape at the bottom of the side mirror surround so you don't scratch the plastic.

No, it's going to feel like you're breaking it as you're prying it off but eventually the bottom will pop off. It took quite a bit of force to pop it off. View attachment 3586778I had to remove them to replace my mirror actuator. I recommend running some painter's tape at the bottom of the side mirror surround so you don't scratch the plastic.
Sorry one more question - are the mirrors the same for the LC & LX? do you know? gonna order the replacement part.

LX has auto dim. Might have to fumble with the wiring if mix and matching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom