parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im game for some regulator action. Any chance i can get a couple photos?

of course, they are still in the doors, so i have to pull the panels. which one? all four?

Last edited:
I really only need the front passenger, but if we can work a deal i might have enough scratch to take all 4 off your hands.

jdog, i'm a deal worker bro. love to see all four go.

guppie you talking roof corner and pillar section? not selling quarter panel, you wouldnt want it anyway.

pic for ya jdog went ahead and pulled it out, the others are just as good.
photobucket-23592-1334523403497.jpg

a few more for anyone interested, pardon the dust

photobucket-10810-1334523441558.jpg

photobucket-10354-1334523489133.jpg

Last edited:
jdog, i'm a deal worker bro. love to see all four go.

guppie you talking roof corner and pillar section? not selling quarter panel, you wouldnt want it anyway.

I need the rear drivers curned corner, bottom portion from the bottom of the cab up to about the glass mold line, and about a foot on each side if possible, then I will cut it to graft into my piggy. Mine has been monkeyed with too much. if yours is clean I can send you a pic to show you what I need?

Noah

yeah, mines no good, everything from the window line down on my pig looks like crumpled alu foil.

i got plenty to go round surfer. been hoarding pig parts for well over 20years. its time i start letting it go.

Sweet, I have a 78 and mine look like the one pictured above. Shoot me a PM with a price.

That is a very attractive actuator. Is there anything you need we could swap for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom