Parts-wanted sticky.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a s***ty JDM stereo. Typically the Carrerriozeria (or however that is spelt) brand.

I have a stock fzj80 double din stereo. radio and tape works.

not a fancy italian named carrozzeria though.

I actually don't need the stereo, per se, rather the resistor in the wiring harness.

There may be one in the green 81 at the farm but it's a few days before I can check.

anyone have an extra fuel cap for an 80, 81, 70s series (75 series may not work due to fuel tank placement ? what do I know? and who of us has a 75 anyway), part number may be
77310-35061, but I think others will work.

sincerely, an uncapped ass (left the cap at a gas station) - yes I checked in person, and no, it's no longer there.

Looking for 2 wheels 6x5.5 with 235 75r15s mounted or other tires close to 28.5
May also be interested in a full set of wheels and tires

anyone have an extra fuel cap for an 80, 81, 70s series (75 series may not work due to fuel tank placement ? what do I know? and who of us has a 75 anyway), part number may be
77310-35061, but I think others will work.

sincerely, an uncapped ass (left the cap at a gas station) - yes I checked in person, and no, it's no longer there.
Never mind, Canadian tire $13 an 80 cap fit

Anyone have a HDJ81/1HDT AC compressor for sale?

Anyone have a HDJ81/1HDT AC compressor for sale?

I've got 3 from FJ62s. I'll grab a part number off one when I'm in the shed in case it happens to be the same.

• @phoenix60
    IMG_20170707_162728.jpg

IMG_20170707_162808.jpg

Looks very similar, mine has the same plates but decals are gone. do you have a picture of the top plate? 8832060340
is the part number, Unavailable. New part numbe is 8832035H91

I'll clean it up some more tonight and see what else I can find on it. I didn't notice another plate, but as you can see, it's quite dirty. These have a 12v clutch so assuming your truck is 24v, it would need the clutch swapped over.

@phoenix60
IMG_20170711_011406.jpg
IMG_20170711_011419.jpg
IMG_20170711_011412.jpg
Hope these help. I looked up part numbers on toyodiy, there are two listed for Fj62s, both different than your pn.

So the downtown rear glass smasher has struck again.

Looking for a 70 Series Rear Glass (for the larger glass of the ambulance doors).
AND still looking for the rear 80 series glass for the hatch.

Apparently the culprit was caught yesterday...

Looking for a 70 Series Rear Glass (for the larger glass of the ambulance doors).

What! That sucks man, sorry to hear that, hopefully the culprit loses a hand or something. We lived in two locations that saw a window smashed once a year, nice to be away from that now.

I have a spare window, in a door. But in Ladysmith on the island. Not sure if shipping is worth it. Oh yeah, BJ74 window, not 80
Let me know. I'll drag out a pic in the morning.

I have a spare window, in a door. But in Ladysmith on the island. Not sure if shipping is worth it. Oh yeah, BJ74 window, not 80
Let me know. I'll drag out a pic in the morning.

thank you; what year is the 74? as I hear that can make a difference in window size

No idea. I'll send measurements, One is bent, the other isn't. I'll measure up and see what
I'm looking at. I didn't think there was any difference myself. Since I replaced my rear quarter
with a 73 series rear quarter, there seems to be a lot of interchangability

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom