Parts-wanted sticky.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a spare right side 80 series headlight? If so shoot me a message.
Thanks,
Eric.

Think I might be looking for a 1hdt starter as well...

Hey guys,

Now that my arm is somewhat usable I am digging into the truck a bit.

I'm looking for a PS rear trim piece, not sure on the name pic attached.

Also looking for a jdm overhead center console.

Let me know, thanks

-Eric

20160904_151321.jpg

I did get our message and think I have a console..... I need to double check is all.. I'm ina shutdown so my life is on pause for a while. but I'll check one evening

I did get our message and think I have a console..... I need to double check is all.. I'm ina shutdown so my life is on pause for a while. but I'll check one evening
Hey no problem Tyler, I completely understand the shutdown pull your hair out while it is still on fire haha
No rush for it, plenty of other work to be done. Let me know when you get the chance to take a look.

The bigger push is for that rear trim piece as I think Im getting water in through those vents without it there...

Electrical tape seals well, leaves no residue when you remove it.
Worked on my leaking sliders couple of years back

I have some covering the mounting holes but I was leary about covering those vents as I believe those are there to relieve pressure when you shut a door and not cause a window to blow out

try partsouq.com for the trim, Might be cheap and they are a dream to deal with., I just replaced my crank pulley with new and it was here in 5 days.....a little cheaper in my epxerience than Akella though not much,

upload_2016-9-7_9-59-52.png

try partsouq.com for the trim, Might be cheap and they are a dream to deal with., I just replaced my crank pulley with new and it was here in 5 days.....a little cheaper in my epxerience than Akella though not much,

awesome link, you're a dream.

ya super solid place to work with. I've ordered lots from them and they are bang on every time...

I have a ct 26 from a 13bt. One million dollars or best offer. I'm thinking I'll get my asking price ....:rimshot:

I'm looking for an 80 spare tire winch, mine gave up and I need to put the spare somewhere.

Got a CT20 from Rocky Mountain Imports out of Victoria BC about 8 years ago, 160 000km and a bunch of abuse later its still on the truck. The older guys there still remember who I am by name when I call, although they are usually busy as any explative you can think of. They've got the hook ups across the pond and can get what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom