Parts for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for 4spd tranny. Mine is a 75 LC FJ40. Shipping to 79936. If you do have it, How much? Or a
H55f will do LOL.

Looking for a complete set of front seats for my 73 FJ40. I need the seats and mounting brackets. Also looking for gas tank straps, mounting hardware, and filler neck. Basically the entire setup for the gas tank.

Thanks!

wiper motor and assembly/linkage

Hoping you have a usable wiper motor and linkage. If so, could you let me know if it will fit a 73 fj40, if it works properly and price including shipping to Milford de 19963 - also wiper switch as seperate item and price - mine works but kinda shady thanks, Lance

Steve, looking for horns (high and low tone) and the heater valve control cable for a '60 to 59917.

Pm'ed you re. one piece t case input gear w/29 teeth and 16 splines. Thank you!

75 55

heard that for the front door rubber the 60 will work for my 55 doors? Do you have any of those? Also looking for the driver side door pull. I guess with all the two links as well. You holding?

looking for a fj 80 3fe intake hose tube that fits between the throttle body and air cleaner rubber ribbed.

Hi, I have a 1972 fj 40. Im looking for front turn signals, and the turn signal switch on the column. wiper motor.
Thanks so much!

help?

hey, im out in idaho and im looking for the two air intake hoses for a 92fj80, cant find um any where..

any round mirror heads for early 40?

looking for rear view mirror that fits this bolt pattern
mirror holes.jpg

96 FJ80

Do happen to have a left rear bumper cover?

Got any of the following:

’83 FJ60
1. Stereo (FM receiver), front and rear speakers
2. Rear hatch shocks

’69 FJ40
3. Driver and passenger side mirrors
4. rear hatch handle/latch – upper door/window.
Thanks,

colofish@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom