Parts for sale.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
In 21 years, I have parted out over 50 Land Cruisers. I have quite a bit of stuff. I am located in MN. Let me know what you are looking for, and I will see what I have. Shoot me a PM or post up what you may be looking for.

Mainly the 40/55/60 series trucks.

I have not parted any 80 series vehicles.

Last edited:
Website
wirrell.com
Looking for light lenses for a '76 FJ55 as well as the entire front signal light assemblies ('76) for both sides and the front side marker lights from a '74 FJ-55 (I've got '74 front fenders). A good (no cracks) dash pad and a good (no cracks) rear window gear. Will also need the trim panels on the inside of the doors and cargo area.

Needed: Complete dash knobs for a '68: heater, lights, wipers. These are the knobs
with the "pictographs", not the words. Also, side and rear reflectors and a
windshield washer bottle+motor+lid for the '68.

I am also located in MN. (in the cities) I am hoping to buy a FJ40 tomorrow. I know I would need a 72 tub (from the back all the way up to the front seat, basically everything under the hard top) Also would need 72 back seats. Those are the MAJOR things i am sure I will need little things as I begin to work. Would be able to pick up. Have anything? How much? Where are you located. Pics??? e-mail-mrcarter1@hotmail.com. Thanks. :D

tucker74

I'm looking for the drivers side seat brackets (outside) for a '76 - rusty is ok as long as they can be cleaned up ('74-'78 are the same I think) -

Tucker

I AM INTERESTED IN A PASSENGER SIDE FENDER FOR A 62. I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE 60. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.-SETH

Hey,

Any chance you got a driver side rocker panel for sale that is in Decent shape for a FJ60? Also the license plate light housing?

Thanks,
Alex

need hd light switch for 10/78 fj40. Also need "L" bracket for hardtop - pass. side by windshield, pass side rear marker light(or lense cover) and front bucket seats w/brackets for 6/76 fj40

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom