Parts for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a set of rear 55 springs?

Looking for the tub-side chain connecting brackets (both sides) for a FST drop-down tailgate and one hinge. Also need a windshield washer reservoir for a '76 (mounts on the inside of the driver's side fender below the clutch slave. I could use a rear heater with hoses if it is in really good shape. Thanks a bunch.....

Do you have a dizzy for a 77 2F w/ dual vacuum retard diaphram?(Cal spec)

Wiper Switch needed for 92 FJ80

I am looking for a wiper switch for a 92 FJ80 and maybe power antenna. Is there a relay switch somewhere for the wiper motor and switch.

wvu001@gmail.com

T T T :)

'78 VCV? (The black box with all the vacuum switches.)

Any of this:

1 pre-'74 headlight bucket (not sure if they were all the same)
'71/'72 wiper motor, '71 style airfilter mount. (I have the canister - just not the mount.) A black FJ60 steering wheel (not sure one was ever made in black) 2 6th Generation Celica seats.

POSER IS THE MAN!

Last edited:
Need acellerator linkage from pedal to torque rod on 2f Thanks

Internals to the colum with the blinkers of a 69/70 55 piggy. A 40 may be the same... not sure.

Cowl for a '74 FJ40 or passenger side panel? Replacing this:

IMG00246.jpg

Or After market suspension 2"-ish - complete if possible
IMG00246.jpg

Last two parts I need

Sure could use a pair of sun visors and a windshield wiper motor assy
for 73 fj40. Visor brackets only would be fine. Wiper motor is at top of windshield(you knew that). Thanks a bunch.:p

Hello,

I need a set of rear jump seats. I prefer the shorter type with the drop down leg if possible. I will be re-upholstering them so the shape of the covers is not an issue as long as the hardware is solid and the cushions are good. I am also looking for an oil pan for a 74.

Thanks very much,

Christian

Hello,

I need a set of rear jump seats. I prefer the shorter type with the drop down leg if possible. I will be re-upholstering them so the shape of the covers is not an issue as long as the hardware is solid and the cushions are good. I am also looking for an oil pan for a 74.

Thanks very much,

Christian

You have PM.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom