Parting out rust Locked 1993 Blue/Gray FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link. I forgot all about the cruiser yard...I found a used one for $175+$28 for shipping that's in good condition and I needed a quick replacement for now.

Are the following items still available?
- instrument cluster
- steering column upper and lower covers
- center console with leather upper
- inner door handles (all four doors)
- seat back tilt handle from passenger front seat
- speaker grill driver's door

I need that circular plug on the dash - below the mirror adjustment button (I'm not sure what the cover is called but it's black and circular)

I also need the exterior window/door trim for the driver's side front. The black piece that lays on top of the door at the bottom of the window.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Are the following items still available?
- instrument cluster
- steering column upper and lower covers
- center console with leather upper
- inner door handles (all four doors)
- seat back tilt handle from passenger front seat
- speaker grill driver's door

PM sent

I need that circular plug on the dash - below the mirror adjustment button (I'm not sure what the cover is called but it's black and circular)

I also need the exterior window/door trim for the driver's side front. The black piece that lays on top of the door at the bottom of the window.

I am out of the DS window trim piece. For the circular piece, you mean this one https://picasaweb.google.com/112395702695373865666/Locked_93_rear_end_dent#5997156393365709650 email me if interested.

Is the grille, back nameplate, toyota emblem and center caps available

the grill is and I may have all four caps, at least 2-3. email me if interested.

Hi,

I need the two air vents off the front dash laos the frame where the vents are installed, i need the parts sent to 33126 Florida, I can pay vía papal!!

Thanks

Molinuscr

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
I dont sell just air vents, they go with the dash/bezels. They break on removal, so your best bet is to order new.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
I have a fair bumper, not great not terrible. Email if interested and I can get you a pic

From my 1 ringy dingy. 2 ringy dingy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom