Parting out rust Locked 1993 Blue/Gray FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for the front console box that goes around the shifters and the DS plastic rear window vent. Either of these still available?

SoCalJB

Muscle Cars, Hot Rods and now a FJ62 money pit...
Interested in the four interior door panels complete with switches for windows/locks.
PM me.

Bottom seat foam - doesn't have to be in perfect shape, cuts and small gouges are ok. Either front seat will do as I believe they are the same? Price + shipping to 95672.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Any chance the front pipes are in good condition?

I am not sure what pipes you are referring to, but if you are referring to the exhaust, I am keeping that. If you're referring to other pipes, let me know which ones.

txgringo

SILVER Star
Looking for a few parts. Let me know if you have these:
  • tan fuse box cover
  • fender flare support from the rear driver's side door (black plastic piece that mounts the fender flare to the door) + screws
  • front tow hooks & bolts

I'm looking for the front diff lock wiring harness that runs from the passenger fender well down to the front diff lock for my 1994 land cruiser.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
lockers/frame were sold to a great guy in MS doing an awesome project, nice meeting you yesterday Gary! Lots of interior parts as well as teh drivetrain. Comp #s coming for the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom