Vendor Parting out Rust Free 1997 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The center console still available? It is oak colored correct?

yes this is available. the top pad is gone, but the lower portion with speaker is there. email/p, if interested.

Hi,

I have a gold 97 LX and I'm trying to find *clean* RR and LR exterior door handles. The paint on my rig is excellent except for the door handles for some reason - not sure if the previous owner used lotion on his hands or wore sand paper gloves? ;)

At any rate, if the door handles are in good-to-great shape, I'm interested. Please PM me or reply here.

Cheers,
Eric

Hi Jason, I hit you up on your email and you were also recommended by Josh V. I am in need of the passenger side air conditioning vent (register) that is in the dash. Not just the swiveling piece, but the whole plastic insert that goes back to the duct. Thanks!

My Grab handles came today. Thanks for a great service and fast shipping. Will order from you again.
Regards,
Frisman

Hi I need the black hvac box that sits behind the glove box, as well as the resistors that are attached to it. It's the middle box that holds the ac condenser that attaches through the firewall, also need power ds mirror. Ds headlight. Shipped to 95492. Do you have these still?
Thx, Loren

Still have the subwoofer bracket? Please pm me

is the heat/ac unit control panel still working and available? cost shipped to 91304?

needed with the 'auto' button for a 97 LC 40th Edition

no this is sold, but I did mention this to a friend who does have one, you should get a PM tonight

Didn't see anyone ask about it and not on the website, got the exhaust for this thing still? Looking for the y pipe specifically but might take the whole thing if it's in good shape.

Do you still have the interior RH center pillar trim piece? This is the big plastic piece between front and rear doors...below the seat belt mechanism and extending to the floor.

If so, price with shipping to 94952?

Could I get a quote for a....
Rear drivers side interior door panel, if it's in good shape. Shipped to 72712

The door panels are sold and now reside in Belgium

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom