Parting Out Parting out FJ80 in CA. (1 Viewer)

Swbkrn2003

GOLD Star
Hi Guys.....Have Hood, front & rear differentials, right fender, all front body, 4 doors with window, 2 back doors, gear box, fly wheel, engine mounts, sun roof, tan dash ( no scratches ), front and rear shafts, all chassis with body, ECU, lot of sensors, starter, alternator, air filter box, AC hoses and aluminum, a lot of inside plastic and trims.

Im located in Chula Vista CA.

Thanks
Center Console?

Pitch

Driving from the 2nd row
SILVER Star
I'm looking for 2nd and third row carpet (brown), sunroof garnish (in tan-the forward most portion that goes across the vehicle), and a brown passenger front door pocket (the plastic piece that you can stuff things into. Shipping to 86004. Thanks!

PWR/2nd button on the center console and a few inches of the pigtail shipped to 85741 (AZ)?

Thanks,
Andrew

I'm looking for a complete working sunroof assembly with the plastic trim is this available? Thanks

I'm looking for a complete working sunroof assembly with the plastic trim is this available? Thanks
Got the sunroof but all plastic where made of cheap plastic and all got dry and got broken...... let me see what color is the one that I have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom