Parting Out Parting out FJ80 in CA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Engine
BEA76F17-C707-403F-9B81-8E3719754C5E.jpeg

Have picture??

Screenshot_20200331-112158_Photos.jpg

Something like this probably two parts .. I guess... im not a metal worker here, I wish.
Anyway the most prominent areas of concern for me are this door area and my front rusted hood.
I'll need a skilled metal guy to work my existing b pilar or just get a nice fresh one.
It's basically the b pilar plus rocker panel for DS rear door
And that door too!

View attachment 2255915

Something like this probably two parts .. I guess... im not a metal worker here, I wish.
Anyway the most prominent areas of concern for me are this door area and my front rusted hood.
I'll need a skilled metal guy to work my existing b pilar or just get a nice fresh one.
And that door too!
Yes, I can cut that piece exactly the way you want it..... and around 6 or 8” wide ..... also I have the door also....... by the way..... where do you have your LC??

Hi, I live in Michigan. You mentioned you have front and rear driveshafts? If so, how do they seem? Are the u-joints feeling solid and fluid moving? Do the splines look good with no pitting? Any idea if there was a problem or clunking in the axles prior to parting out? I think shipping would be costly but my shafts/u-joints are giving me problems and it might be worth the cost. Any ideas on price for both? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions. Bob Nancarrow, 1991 80 series.

Hi, I live in Michigan. You mentioned you have front and rear driveshafts? If so, how do they seem? Are the u-joints feeling solid and fluid moving? Do the splines look good with no pitting? Any idea if there was a problem or clunking in the axles prior to parting out? I think shipping would be costly but my shafts/u-joints are giving me problems and it might be worth the cost. Any ideas on price for both? Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions. Bob Nancarrow, 1991 80 series.
I have both shafts and actually I replace U joints 4 or 5 months ago.... they are straight and never off roaded...... I was thinking 190 dls for both

Need driver side amber front turn signal (between bumper and headlight ) if uncracked lens? Not sure if lens can be separated from bulb unit but no big deal if not.

Passenger front fender flare by chance? I am in Escondido so could pick up.

Frank

View attachment 2255915

And that door too!
Ok right now I'm focusing on this rocker business before I do anything else
I've updated the pic of what my body guy asked me to get. Thx for your help

Screenshot_20200411-051951_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200411-051833_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Any chance you have the tail lights? I'm looking for the passenger side specifically but I'll take both, too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom