SOLD Parting out a Running & Driving Red 87 FJ60 Land Cruiser in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

Interested in the Driver Side fender (if still available), Driver side Headlight bezel, front amber marker light, and dashtop....Thank you

Will Van

GOLD Star
I’m interested in the chassis-side reverse switch pigtail and 4WD switch pigtail.

Female side of this connector
E1601413-B0-A9-47-DD-8564-F5768-C780-F29.jpg

DB6-CBD8-B-7-FE3-424-C-AC98-E13-BFABF02-D5.jpg

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Good morning Matt ,

I received my parts order 2 Boxes this past Thursday , and Everything was in Good Order !

Thanks also for taking the extra time and concern to wrap all the parts individually like we had discussed over the phone that day , and all the extra bubble wrap too ..........

i would like to know if both front door lock key cylinders , and the rear push button Hatch lock key cylinder too is also available ?

a working Key would be a bonus , but is NOT required , im flexible here if thats a issue ?

please PM me your asking price for all 3 and any pics u may have as well if there already pulled ..........

thanks again for a superb and smooth transaction

kindly matt

Good morning Matt ,

I received my parts order 2 Boxes this past Thursday , and Everything was in Good Order !

Thanks also for taking the extra time and concern to wrap all the parts individually like we had discussed over the phone that day , and all the extra bubble wrap too ..........

i would like to know if both front door lock key cylinders , and the rear push button Hatch lock key cylinder too is also available ?

a working Key would be a bonus , but is NOT required , im flexible here if thats a issue ?

please PM me your asking price for all 3 and any pics u may have as well if there already pulled ..........

thanks again for a superb and smooth transaction

kindly matt

Sounds good I’ll call you later

dogfishlake

"Go on a living spree"
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Hey Matt,

I'm interested in the right front fender if it is in nice shape and original paint. Also the 2 ARB bumpers if you still have them.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom