SOLD Parting out a Running & Driving Red 87 FJ60 Land Cruiser in New Jersey (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump

Interested in the rear top hatch, as long as there is no rust. I have an 86 Freeborn Red FJ60 but there is minor cancerous rust near the bottom glass seal. I'm in Maryland.

I'm interested in the driver's tail light lens, if it's in good shape. Have a cracked one and may need to replace for an upcoming inspection. Would need it shipped to 12831 (NY).

Thanks!

Greg

Interested in the rear top hatch, as long as there is no rust. I have an 86 Freeborn Red FJ60 but there is minor cancerous rust near the bottom glass seal. I'm in Maryland.
Pm sent

I'm interested in the driver's tail light lens, if it's in good shape. Have a cracked one and may need to replace for an upcoming inspection. Would need it shipped to 12831 (NY).

Thanks!

Greg

I’ll let u know this weekend

T t t

Will be posting more pictures up in the morning

Interested in the distributor if it spins freely and isn’t all gummed up under the cap.
Keeping it with the engine for now

Looking for the windshield washer reservoir from the drivers side fender, front seat belts in grey and a stock antenna. Also need the drivers side rocker moulding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom