Parting out a 91 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time for this bad boy to get gone. My other trucks need some love... And I found some parts I'm wanting. I don't want to meet for less than $10 because my time is so scarce, but stuff is going cheap.

Tcase? Was this an AZ truck? Doe the bottom seam on the front doors have any rust? You said a lot of miles in your ad, exactly how many miles are on it? Did you drive it before parting it? Any drive line vibes?

No vibes, I drove it for a year and a half as a DD and like 378k. Nuts. But never any problems except engine, which was the only thing that was rebuilt... I bought it in Tuscon, and he had it for a while. I'm not sure how long. And there was no rust on the doors... but they are gone now.

How much for the tcase ?

I have it for 50 on CL, but 35 for mud. cheap enough? As much as that bad boy weighs... it may be the same as the scrap price.

And living in the past is second in line for this. Need it gone as soon as possible. I got to have my garage back. I just had to put a 150lbs hatch in there last night... Running out of room. I'm going to put up my Expedition build soon with my Expedition...

I will take it i need it for testing Just want to confirm that you drove that 80 at freeway speeds I.e. 60mph and above and there was no drive line vibration?

okay done deal pending that I get a confirmation that it will work for my truck without any mods. Unfortunately I am out. This will not work on a 94.

Last edited:
still some to grab off it

I have rockers, trans, xfer, middle row, a nice 3rd row tan, attached hitch... Phil came over today and got me motivated to get her gone finally. I'm in the super cheap, trades or free category right now. All depends on how much trouble it is to store.

chopped top.jpg

That garage looks like it could use some overhead storage :grinpimp:

Eventually I'm going to be doing something for storage, but I just did a pool and about to do a roof and maybe HVAC, so money will be tight... Moving the old cruiser will free up some space though.

;) hope it goes smooth in the end with the parting :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom