Parting out a 91 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM sent on water pump. Does anyone know if the water pump off this truck will fit on a 97. Are the hood struts good?

Hood struts suck... And no on the water pump. I wish it did, because it's brand new from Toyota and I have a 1fz now.

Power steering box and pump - are they free of leaks?

Pump is gone, I have the box. I leaked oil, which it's covered in, but I don't think the box was leaking. What's a fair price for those? I don't know. I'm just trying to soften the blow from buying my 96 and make it where people on here don't have to pay dealer prices.

Prety sure the radiator from a 3FE will not interchange with a 93-97. John

Actually, the radiators are interchangeable with very little work, but only putting newer ones in an older truck.

All you have to do is get a custom hose to fit the bottom outlet which is like 1/4 inch larger. (I have) All of the bolts line up, the top hose is a direct fit, and the overflow tank is on a different side. There is also another small outlet on top that goes to something on the 96 that can be capped that the 91 doesn't have. Transmission cooler lines are the same too.

So if you want to run an aluminum radiator out of a 95-97 in your earlier truck, it's EASY. Too bad I did all that work not knowing that the engine was about to go.

So I have a brand new radiator.

Actually, the radiators are interchangeable with very little work, but only putting newer ones in an older truck.

All you have to do is get a custom hose to fit the bottom outlet which is like 1/4 inch larger. (I have) All of the bolts line up, the top hose is a direct fit, and the overflow tank is on a different side. There is also another small outlet on top that goes to something on the 96 that can be capped that the 91 doesn't have. Transmission cooler lines are the same too.

So if you want to run an aluminum radiator out of a 95-97 in your earlier truck, it's EASY. Too bad I did all that work not knowing that the engine was about to go.

So I have a brand new radiator.

So you have a alum radiator for a 95-97 that you were going to put into a 91?

All Doors and panels, ALL GLASS except windshield, tailgate, rear hatch with no struts, no wheels, I have the rear axle, AC stuff, FJ60 radiator left over from a project..., running boards from toyota, one rear mudflap, towing (no pic, but I have the one that bolts to the 4 holes and a class III hitch)... More stuff for sale. Just make offer for this stuff. I'm looking to clear out to let the wife park the car in the garage.
Also, I'm going to scrap the body soon, so if you need a quarter panel for the rear, contact me ASAP, and I'll go cheap cheap on that just to save you some body work. I have 18 pics up, so check them out.

Picasa Web Albums - Bryan Powers - Landcruiser

Last edited:
Also, I'm interested in some trades. Rolling tool chest, Welder would be nice... Other land cruiser stuff. Go kart, vintage guitars and basses from japan like teisco, bass wah petal... TEXT me, way better. 602.561.5400. If I don't pick up, I'm super busy and don't have voicemail, so just email. wspastorbryan@gmail.com.
If anyone on here does fence work for a back yard, I need like 13 feet done. Need to have a gate built in. It needs to be metal. But if you do it, I'll lay some parts on you. Also have tranny and transfer case.

Last call on any of these parts. Got the plasma cutter in the garage and it's going this week to make room for more junk.

Last edited:
Got door mirrors?

Hey, just send me a PM or text at 602-561-5400 with what you want and what you want to pay, or trade. I'm kinda game for whatever now, so just let me know. Stuff is going cheap to fund other things.

Hey, just send me a PM or text at 602-561-5400 with what you want and what you want to pay, or trade. I'm kinda game for whatever now, so just let me know. Stuff is going cheap to fund other things.

I PM'd you yesterday is text better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom