Parting Out parting out 97 fzj 80 (1 Viewer)

Hello,
Looking for the CDL actuator/motor assembly shipped to 98005?

Cheers,
Salue

hit a tree body damage on front and rear quarter panels of passenger side and PS wheel sheared off at the knuckle window broken out of PS door everything else is good
factory lockers leather interior engine still starts with turn of key
let me know what you are interested in and I will try my best to accommodate you

I'm looking for the a/c fan blower relay located on top of the a/c evaporator behind the glove box. Pm me price shipped to 96932 I forgot the part # but it has two rows of pins and there are 8 altogether thanks.

Hello! What ratio is the differentials? would you sell the rear ring an pinion separately?

stevezero

SILVER Star
Still searching for a cruise control stalk, and radio/ac trim bezel shipped to 27455 please.

Thanks,
Steve

txgringo

SILVER Star
Looking for a few parts. Let me know if you have these:

• tan fuse box cover
  • fender flare support from the rear driver's side door (black plastic piece that mounts the fender flare to the door) + screws
  • front tow hooks & bolts

hit a tree body damage on front and rear quarter panels of passenger side and PS wheel sheared off at the knuckle window broken out of PS door everything else is good
factory lockers leather interior engine still starts with turn of key
let me know what you are interested in and I will try my best to accommodate you

How are the head lights. I'm looking for both Left and right head light and marker lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom