parting out 78 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Door Panels.. with door pulls...

I'll take em if you have em still...

Pics

I want to see pics of what you hit. It has to look a lot worse than the cruiser does.

I am looking for some brake parts. I attached some of SOR's drawings of what I need.

I the first pic I need what is highlighted in red which consists of the "t" fitting on the top of the front axle. I don't need any brake parts from the T to each front disk but I do need all the fittings and hoses if possible that go from the T to the MC itself if possible. if anypart looks to fatigued I can do with out but the T is really what I want

in the second pic I need everything pictured if possible.

in the 3rd pic I just need the 'T' fitting that is on the top of the passenger side of the rear axle adn the soft line that goes from the T to the hard line on the frame. if this soft line is in poor condition I can do with out it but I really need the "T" on the rear axle
brake part 01.jpg
brake part 02.jpg
brake part 03.jpg

i haven't looked at this thread for a while and can not tell anymore who i gave replies to or not so pm me if you are still interested in parts i still have frnt doors, driveshafts, the whole firewall and some other misc parts. thanks for looking.

Here's my original request. I'm still looking.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello,

Looking for the headlight Switch along with about 12" of the wiring harness that plugs into it.

How much for the lower dash pads?

Thanks,

Jeff

Vancouver, Washington 98682

I could use a few parts off of the firewall, not sure what it is called....support strut that runs down firewall on drivers side near brake booster and under floor board. Also Steering column support flange at firewall. Columbus, Ohio 43221

Thanks!

I don't see that the tranny sold, but don't see it listed either. Still available?

Thanks.

what about the brake booster and tranny? please pm if available thx Ken

FRame man I need the frame or even better only the rear half or less
think it can be shipped ??
12401 NY

lf@verizon.net

How's the "top reinforment"...it's the piece located above the amby doors? sent Pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom