Parting out '74 FJ40

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Parting out '74 FJ40 in North Carolina. Lots of good parts including: jump seats, good rear swing out doors, factory roll bar with front cage, good front doors, spare tire carrier, hood, grill, dash parts, etc. I am keeping the drivetrain and a few misc parts, everything else must go. Can send pics of parts.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

G

hey,
where in nc? i'm down at clemson right now and would be interested in the ds fender. i'd come pick it up. mine got in a tangle with a tree.

thanks,
jonathan

G

Both fenders have been trimmed, so you probably don't want it. I am in Roxboro, NC.

G

no prob,
how bout the neck for the gas tank? the piece that bolts to the tub so you can put the gas in the tank. i don't really know what you call it.
thanks,
jonathan

G

Sorry, don't have any soft parts like the soft top, bikini top, or half doors. I do have the filler neck. What is it worth? As for the jump seats, send me an e-mail address to send some pics to.

G

Also, the bucket seats aren't the original seats and they aren't in that good of condition.

G

I still have the skid plate (goes under the transmission/t-case), I'll take $50 for it. It has stock wheels with the hub cap clips. Are you interested?

robahjunior@hotmail.com

G

I do still have the gas tank. I am going to pull the tank out this week, so I'll check to see if it's any good. If it is, you are first in line for it. &nbsp:Do you need the cover also?

G

Gas tank isn't in that good of condition.
I'll take $10 for the filler neck.
The jump seats are in decent condition.
Still have the skid plate.
Stock wheels are in good condition - $50.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

G

If you have pics of the doors, I may be interested.

G

Do you still have the jump seats? Need a set shipped to New York. If so, how Much $?

G

The jump seats, knobs, and swithches are spoken for. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom