Parting out '74 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

Parting out '74 FJ40 in North Carolina. Lots of good parts including: jump seats, good rear swing out doors, factory roll bar with front cage, good front doors, spare tire carrier, hood, grill, dash parts, etc. I am keeping the drivetrain and a few misc parts, everything else must go. Can send pics of parts.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

hey,
where in nc? i'm down at clemson right now and would be interested in the ds fender. i'd come pick it up. mine got in a tangle with a tree.

thanks,
jonathan

Both fenders have been trimmed, so you probably don't want it. I am in Roxboro, NC.

no prob,
how bout the neck for the gas tank? the piece that bolts to the tub so you can put the gas in the tank. i don't really know what you call it.
thanks,
jonathan

Interested in the jumpseats if you still have them. Do you have any soft parts? ie: bikini top, half doors, soft top...

thanks

Sorry, don't have any soft parts like the soft top, bikini top, or half doors. I do have the filler neck. What is it worth? As for the jump seats, send me an e-mail address to send some pics to.

Also, the bucket seats aren't the original seats and they aren't in that good of condition.

I still have the skid plate (goes under the transmission/t-case), I'll take $50 for it. It has stock wheels with the hub cap clips. Are you interested?

robahjunior@hotmail.com

Does it still have the gas tank and if so do ya want to sell it?

I do still have the gas tank. I am going to pull the tank out this week, so I'll check to see if it's any good. If it is, you are first in line for it. &nbsp:Do you need the cover also?

Gas tank isn't in that good of condition.
I'll take $10 for the filler neck.
The jump seats are in decent condition.
Still have the skid plate.
Stock wheels are in good condition - $50.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

If you have pics of the doors, I may be interested.

Do you still have the jump seats? Need a set shipped to New York. If so, how Much $?

Knobs and switches.

Have the shift and transfer knobs yet? How about the dash switches - will take all if avail.

Mike

The jump seats, knobs, and swithches are spoken for. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom