Parting out '74 FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do you have the door handles for the rear door? I need the interior and exterior handles

Do you still have the rear swing out doors? If so how much do you need to get for them? Can you email me pics of them?

Do you still have the front cage? How much on that? Also, I need a set of factory steps. If you still have those and could send pics. I would appreciate it. Oh, how much on those if available?

The roll cage and rear swing out doors are sold. The lift gate didn't have either handle on it. The wiring harness went with the tub to the junk yard, but I may have another that would do what you want, email me directly and we'll discuss it.
What do you mean by "steps"? If you're referring to running boards, I do have a set of them. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

Yes, the factory running boards are what I am looking for. What is the condition and how much? Thanks.

The running boards I have are actually from a '72. They are in good condition. There is some rust in the square support on the bottom of one of them. I'll take $30 for the set. If you're interested, I can get you some pics of them.

Would you have any of the heater assembly? Blower, heater core etc...?

I have all the heater parts from the Cruiser. I don't know for sure if it works, but I think it does. Email me directly for pics and more information. Thanks.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

R.K. Burke:
I need a clutch, master cylinder and slave cylinder. Do you have one to sell? How much? If you have both, I will send you a box to put them in which has prepaid shipping, and a money order for them. Willow

R.K. Burke;
Does the master have the plastic fluid cup(no cracks) and cap? Sorry I didn't ask earlier, if it has $20.oo sounds good.
Mike L.

Sent you an email about the factory running boards. Let me know.

I do have a gas tank cover, how does $30 sound for it?

I don't have a good hood right now.

R.K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom