Parting Locked 93' FZJ80 Blue SO. CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FZJ80 Lighted Mirror Sun visors

what condition is the DS sunvisor in?
they are clean with no rips tears or sagging and include the mirror/light. Pm me if you want them. Thanks!

Sorry for the protracted delay in responding to your attractive offer; I would like to proceed if you still have both the DS and PS front fenders and the DS door flare as quoted.

I hate to ask, but my assumption is that the fenders are dent free and the flare has all the mounts? Sorry but I forgot to ask about the condition earlier

Thanks much,

Brad

Last edited:
Do you still have the arm rest in grey?

Right rear quarter vent

photo-99.jpg

Rear heater switch with pigtail

Priced to 94025?

Still got the armrest?

Dash fog light switch

Do you have the dash foglight switch with pigtail.

Shipped to 55322

Greetings, I need Right Fender and Front bumper, Grill, Radiator bar in front, Hood, Passenger Headlight and Corner light, Radiator and Engine Fan. This is for a 1991 Toyota Landcruiser I believe they are the same as the one you have here right? I am a bit new and don't know exactly which is which. Thanks.

Wondering if the lower cat shield is available? $$ to 95519? Didn't see where the exhaust was sold already.
Thanks,
:cool:

Last edited:
Sorry for the protracted delay in responding to your attractive offer; I would like to proceed if you still have both the DS and PS front fenders and the DS door flare as quoted.

I hate to ask, but my assumption is that the fenders are dent free and the flare has all the mounts? Sorry but I forgot to ask about the condition earlier

Thanks much,

Brad

Brad,

Yes the fenders will be ready for paint... any scratches and dings/dents removed if any. And the flare will have all screw/pop-in mounts intact. Only thing you will need when painting is the rubber strip that seals between the flare and fender (to do correctly to oem spec) It is available from your local toyota dealer for under $27 (I order them a lot).
Email me direct at: ryan@extremelandcruiser.com

Greetings, I need Right Fender and Front bumper, Grill, Radiator bar in front, Hood, Passenger Headlight and Corner light, Radiator and Engine Fan. This is for a 1991 Toyota Landcruiser I believe they are the same as the one you have here right? I am a bit new and don't know exactly which is which. Thanks.
Thanks for coming and picking up the hood, filler, and lights... I'll work on the rest of the parts for you!!!

center console

Excellent and thanks much. Switching to email for the remainder of the transaction.

Brad

Brad,

Yes the fenders will be ready for paint... any scratches and dings/dents removed if any. And the flare will have all screw/pop-in mounts intact. Only thing you will need when painting is the rubber strip that seals between the flare and fender (to do correctly to oem spec) It is available from your local toyota dealer for under $27 (I order them a lot).
Email me direct at: ryan@extremelandcruiser.com

Center console extended box with padded door

center console

Ok, the extended center console box with padded lid is $75.

Whole console is $150

PM and email sent for power seat switches... thanks,..

grey in color? condition of leather? Paypal friendly.
I only need the leather cover and plastic cover not the big bottom thingy with the cup holder.
So its 75 for those 2 pieces?

grey in color? condition of leather? Paypal friendly.
I only need the leather cover and plastic cover not the big bottom thingy with the cup holder.
So its 75 for those 2 pieces?

You got it:) Let me know, just email me if you need it... Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom