SOLD 1996 80 series, Triple Locked, Redding, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
This is my first post after using this forum as an invaluable resource over the years. Sadly it also marks the termination of my land cruiser ownership for the time being.

My 1996 80 series recently lost an argument with a tree, and I am in the process of totaling it out with the insurance company. But before I let it go to the insurance company and end up getting crushed somewhere, I thought I would offer it here.

Condition:
250k miles,
Starts, runs and moves.
Everything from the fan forward smashed.
Airbags deployed
Drivers side rear corner damaged previously
interior front seat upholstery is bad.
Interior generally ok condition for year and mileage, typical faded / worn items etc.
3rd row seats
Paint fading, general wear and tear for year and mileage
Pretty much rust free, as far as I know a California car its whole life.

Mechanical:
Head gasket done at 180K
Brake booster leaking
Front Birfield joint starting to "click" have replacement that can be included.
Old Man Emu 2" lift about 5 years old.
Factory locking axles

Looking for someone to take the whole vehicle.

Price:
It will cost me about $3800 to get it back from insurance, Looking for something in the $6k+ range to make it worth the time dealing with the process, instead of just letting the insurance take it.

20240114_150513.jpg
20240114_150523.jpg
20240114_150537.jpg
20240114_150547.jpg

Would the title be "Salvaged" if sold at asking price or would it be clean? I'm not a buyer but that info might influence another potential buyer one way or the other ( My assumption is it would be clean at that price )

Would the title be "Salvaged" if sold at asking price or would it be clean? I'm not a buyer but that info might influence another potential buyer one way or the other ( My assumption is it would be clean at that price )
Since it is being totaled out by insurance, it would have a salvage title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom