Parting Out Parting complete hj61 in bc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
88 hj61 flopped over at 319k
12ht auto trans no lockers

Engine sold
Rear axle sold
Pto sold

Anything else
Post or pm me thnks

Last edited:
PM sent.

Just drove it around the block. I got some funny looks!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Top left is broken for sure, possible bottom left too... Sorry man

Bummer. ''Twas a good try though, no?

EDIT--how broken are we talking? I may be able to glue pieces of two grills together to make it work??

Dan

It's all still there, could defiantly be glued

How much for all the transmission parts to convert Rick's son's FJ60 with 2H? We will have a truck going south with my old (rick's old) FJ45LV and a BJ42 and some new single cab 79 series truck boxes hopefully in mid September. Could you have it parted out and shipped to Saskatchewan by then?

per bj74cruiserguy,
need the flex plate, torque converter, and transmission and cables shipped to Regina (Lumsden).
willing to separate?

How much for driver side mirror and rear view mirror? Also flexible hose that connects airfilter housing to intake. I'm in Colorado.

per bj74cruiserguy,
need the flex plate, torque converter, and transmission and cables shipped to Regina (Lumsden).
willing to separate?
If your interested I have an auto hj60 here aswell. I would like to keep the 12ht stuff together unless I sell just the engine. But I will gladly separate the cnd hj60

How much for driver side mirror and rear view mirror? Also flexible hose that connects airfilter housing to intake. I'm in Colorado.
Are you looking for r or l side mirror? L side was damaged in roll but still useable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom