SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perhaps you have front driver side window glass. If so, I'd like just the glass.

The 1 piece or 2 piece style? I only have 1 of the 2 piece style left and its oak and the hinge is busted.
Looking for 2 piece style one. Is the hinge fixable? Pm me a price, thanks!

I got a new round of part rigs so I need to move these older ones out of the way. Too much stuff to post pics of everything. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean I don't have it.

I have lockers and other axles in the shop plus door cards and other interior pieces that don't need to get wet. I have several running engines already pulled and ready to ship.View attachment 1795578 View attachment 1795579 View attachment 1795580 View attachment 1795581

All pieces are located in central ga. I ship ups, USPS or fastenal.
By chance do you have the belt tensioner mechanism for the AC system on the 1992 model FJ80? I went to install a new AC unit yesterday and when adjusting the belt, the head of the bolt snapped off on the tensioner. It maybe a simple bolt replacement, I have not looked at it yet. Your response will be appreciated.

By chance do you have the belt tensioner mechanism for the AC system on the 1992 model FJ80? I went to install a new AC unit yesterday and when adjusting the belt, the head of the bolt snapped off on the tensioner. It maybe a simple bolt replacement, I have not looked at it yet. Your response will be appreciated.

I know the engine is complete and the truck runs so I would guess it is there. I can check this afternoon if it will ever stop raining.

Looking for the rear tail gate lock, the actual internal mechanism .. where the lock and handles connect shipped to 33122

Looking for a black 91-94 steering wheel. PM me pics if possible. Thanks ;)

Looking for a black 91-94 steering wheel. PM me pics if possible. Thanks ;)

I don't have one in any condition you would want. Ga heat and what not...

I have several of the early style acorn wheels

Edit: my dad lives in red bank so I can get parts to you with no shipping if you aren't in a rush. I see him about once every 3 months.

That’s just down the hill from me. I’m not in a rush. I’m wanting a set to refinish. Early style is fine mines a ‘93. I just like the look of the LX wheels. Let me know what you want for 5 if you have them. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom