SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have just the battery tire down, that brackety thing with the long tire downs.. lol u know what I mean
I doubt it, over half the time the parts trucks don't have one either. I can check tomorrow for you but I highly suggest the wits ends hold down. It's a much better design than factory.

How much for a primered?
that brings up the other issue. i currently cant use fastenal (nobody can) because of covid and other shipping options are crazy expensive on large items. a good fender is 275 but i would expect shipping to be even more than that.

Hello. Looking for a gas filler door. Removed at the 2 8mm bolts. White if possible, if not, any color will do. Shipping to 60563. Thanks.

I saw you mentioned locked axles on last page, was curious is you still have them and a price? I can pick up if needed. Thanks

Hi,
I am looking for the AC/Heat control unit. It’d be the in dash controls with the auto button for an actual 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary model. I can provide the VIN if need be.

I saw you mentioned locked axles on last page, was curious is you still have them and a price? I can pick up if needed. Thanks
i JUST got a set of 5.29s and rebuild kit in the mail friday for them. if you want them we can talk but they arent going to be cheap since i just spent 1200 bucks on them.

Do you have any rear locker actuators? Perhaps broken ones with good armature?
i dont sell those off the axles, i think cruiser outfitters carries them new.

i JUST got a set of 5.29s and rebuild kit in the mail friday for them. if you want them we can talk but they arent going to be cheap since i just spent 1200 bucks on them.

Understand, know that stuffs not cheap. 5.29s will be more than I need for my 80, I appreciate you getting back to me.

Do you have an exhaust for a 95-97 (Manifold back or cat back) as well as the main fuse box cover (under the hood)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom