SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys I can't do anything right now as far as parts goes. My wife works for the city gas Dept and has been told she is a critical worker for the city. They have asked us to limit travel and shelter in place since the odds of her becoming infected are high and for her family (me) to shelter in place to limit spreading this crap.

We are having community spread here in my town and told it's only a matter of days before our hospital fills up. We are young and in ok health so we should be fine but it would terrible for me to expose the ups, USPS, Fastenal and you guys to covid19 over a few bucks worth of truck parts.

I really appreciate you guys checking with me for parts but I am doing my best to limit my travel and do my part in stopping this. Once this crap is over I hope to get back to the cruiser business but for now it's on hold.

Well i am now pretty much out of work so i might as well ship parts. seems this thing is spreading so fast we are all going to get it eventually so might as well box up some rona air along with the parts.

hit me up with what you need.

I have a ‘95 and am looking for Something to fill the cubby over the radio (cubby without broken clips, cup holder, aftermarket product)?

I have a ‘95 and am looking for Something to fill the cubby over the radio (cubby without broken clips, cup holder, aftermarket product)?
Sorry, all of mine have busted tabs too. Check out wits end. He has the cup holders in stock.

Well i am now pretty much out of work so i might as well ship parts. seems this thing is spreading so fast we are all going to get it eventually so might as well box up some rona air along with the parts.

hit me up with what you need.
My list is long wanna help?

-Metal (preferably black but any without rust will do)
Front hood
DS rear door
DS rocker
Top tailgate
Gas door
DS runningboard
Right front bumper corner

-Stuff
Rear land cruiser emblem
Center diff switch (dash button)
Rear wiper no rust
Front flaps
Toolset
Stock double din cd tape

Thx
Al
Shipped to 11704

I have a 1995 FZJ 80 with 343 AT I need Neutral Safety Switch plug and 12 inches of wire shipped to 98250

I have a 1995 FZJ 80 with 343 AT I need Neutral Safety Switch plug and 12 inches of wire shipped to 98250
why not just the whole harness or you needing me to cut the engine harness side and 12 inches?

I really don't want to change the whole harness, the NSS fried in plug melted both sides. I would be intersted in whole harness if the price is right. Spare parts are always good Thx

I will need to see if I have an OBD2 harness that's already being cut up, can check tomorrow

Thanks

Do you have any front knuckle housings from a non-ABS truck? If not, any knuckle housings at all?

I really don't want to change the whole harness, the NSS fried in plug melted both sides. I would be intersted in whole harness if the price is right. Spare parts are always good Thx
Edited because I am an idiot who hasn't had enough coffee... Will send you a pic shortly

Hi, any chance you have an airbag control module? The one that’s located below the radio. Also might be interested in a ignition switch for 95. I learned the hard way that a 96 lx450 ignition switch doesn’t fit my truck.

Maybe the smallest goofy items. How about bulbs from any of the instrument panels.
Incadescent is fine like OEM
Rain gutters have rubber cap at back end? Better than the silicone using now.
If any of the stereo's are boken/not whole the small knobs that control bass/mid/treble/balance/fade.
Tan/oak push clips for the footstep at second door by seat.
Small items but could ship all together to 80209
Thanks and stay safe.

Do you have the 2nd/pwr button?
No I don't, sorry

Hi, any chance you have an airbag control module? The one that’s located below the radio. Also might be interested in a ignition switch for 95. I learned the hard way that a 96 lx450 ignition switch doesn’t fit my truck.

I do have both, sending a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom