SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a front passenger fender flare with all tabs intact?

any pass side C pillar to roof body surface pieces? dont need full pillar.....just surface cut from window to roof corner along edge of hatch opening.
Send me a private message with some pics of the area you need. Can do it through text tomorrow or pics here isn't working for you.

Do you have the clam shell that goes around the steering column in black or gray and you you have any gray window switches

Do you have the clam shell that goes around the steering column in black or gray and you you have any gray window switches
None in grey. If 94 and older just buy a new one.

Late to the parting party, but looks like you get stock in/out, so..... looking for the following for a 1997 FZJ80....

Driver's side seat belt in oak/tan
Fuse box/OBD cover in oak/tan
Rear Passenger interior door panel in oak/tan
Front driver/passenger floor mats in oak/tan
cargo floor mat in oak/tan

Late to the parting party, but looks like you get stock in/out, so..... looking for the following for a 1997 FZJ80....

Driver's side seat belt in oak/tan
Fuse box/OBD cover in oak/tan
Rear Passenger interior door panel in oak/tan
Front driver/passenger floor mats in oak/tan
cargo floor mat in oak/tan

yeah, a little late and with the crap weather i havent been dragging new ones home for a few months. out of that list the only thing i am going to have is the door panel and it might be cheaper to find one closer to you. they are a little large and bulky so ups likes to stick it to me hard to ship one 2500 miles.

yeah, a little late and with the crap weather i havent been dragging new ones home for a few months. out of that list the only thing i am going to have is the door panel and it might be cheaper to find one closer to you. they are a little large and bulky so ups likes to stick it to me hard to ship one 2500 miles.

Yep. Figured I'd ask.

Any chance you got one of these? The piece that’s missing that is.
1579748877349.jpeg

I should have one

What about a shifter w/ P R N D 3 2 1 pattern.
Need one for my LS swap, and I don't want to do the push button OD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom