SOLD Parting 7 80s, lockers, 3FE, LXs, CE. lots of parts and always changing (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whole pipe.

I got a new round of part rigs so I need to move these older ones out of the way. Too much stuff to post pics of everything. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean I don't have it.

I have lockers and other axles in the shop plus door cards and other interior pieces that don't need to get wet. I have several running engines already pulled and ready to ship.View attachment 1795578 View attachment 1795579 View attachment 1795580 View attachment 1795581

All pieces are located in central ga. I ship ups, USPS or fastenal.[/QUOTE
interior door panels all four gray shipped to 78041

Upper oil pan from the lx if you still have it? shipping to 89002

Im looking for a a few items:

Brown Fuse Box cover
All ext window moulding clips. I have all six pieces, but no clips. Id buy a whole new set if required
Interior mirror covers (black triangle shaped)
4wd badge

Fender flare mounting hardware (all of it).
Rear window louvers (passenger side I think)

Looking for this front panel for a 80-series '95 and newer. Color not important.

80piece.jpg

Happen to have the front elocker harness, frame to axle, 97 lx 450

Harness is always sold with the locker. Sorry man but you might want to go aftermarket on that. Check out 12 volt guy

I need the bracket and bolts that hold the power steering high pressure hose in place at the horseshoe bend just in front of the steering stabilizer. I don’t know if that’s makes sense or if you have that, thought I would try anyways

Speedo/odo cluster? Mine's a 96, not sure if that matters.

Please and thank you!

Speedo/odo cluster? Mine's a 96, not sure if that matters.

Please and thank you!

It does matter and I will need to check on it. Been raining for 2 days here and 2 more coming. Looks like it will be this weekend on me checking on parts for people.

Do you have the long side axle shaft out of the rear for a non-elocked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom