Parting '67 and '70 FJ40s in Bakersfield, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Bakersfield, CA

Parting out 1967 and 1970 FJ40s. Have two frames with clean titles, tubs ( one mostly straight, one needing a little work ), windshield frames with glass and wiper motors, fenders, radiators, tranny covers, early hardtop sides with fold-up rear window, complete front grill, three sets of swing out rear doors, two tire carriers, one roll bar, complete belly pan set, one set of doors, two front heaters, one rear heater, one heater blower, two pedal assemblies, three dash panels, rear bumper, two complete rear axles, one complete front axle, one front axle disassembled - cut and tuned, stock leaf springs, one used painless wiring harness, misc. lights,

two new high steer kits, two new body mount kits, two new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder kits, two new u-bolt sets, two new knuckle rebuild kits, new 2f head gasket set, new 2f header, 2 new rear fender flare sets, two new diamond plate alluminum rear quarter panel sets, 4 new Rancho RS9000 shocks, one cpmplete 2F motor, one used 305 motor,

and maybe a few other small do-dads.

Pictures available

Interested in a pair of rust-free rear doors, the u-bolts and the header. Can you PM me with some pricing?

Thanks

Mark A.

LC Parts

What condition are the early hardtopsides and foldup rear and price , and what do you consider dash panels and their price. please send me a PM
Thanks.

Pics of the dash cluster and steering wheel pad if you have those.

I'm interested in a knuckle rebuild kit if the kit will work for my 6/71. PM me your price and shipping cost...

Thanks

rear heater, windshield washer bottle and pump to 97842
hey I grew up just over the mountian in ridgecrest abd will be there may5
tia
Kyle

I'm intersted in:

1 - tranny cover
1 - sets of swing out rear doors Are they the Ambi doors or the short doors?
1 - one set of doors
1 - pedal assemblies
1 - new high steer kits
1 - new rear fender flare sets

Please PM me with prices.

I'm up the road from you so there will be no boxing and shipping.

I interested in the empty cut and turned front axle and stock front springs. I will pick up. Shoot me a price. Thanks. Dan

Price Quote

Interested in a pair of rust-free rear doors, the u-bolts and the header. Can you PM me with some pricing?

Thanks

Mark A.

Hey Mark, I have a set of rear doors with a little surface rust at the hinge mounts and on a few minor scratches. Otherwise these are very solid doors. Nothing a wire wheel wouldnt take off. Asking $60.00 for the set.
Asking $40.00 for the Rancho U-Bolt set.
Asking $100.00 for the new painted header.

Dibs on the fender flares...

PM with price...
Thanks

I would like a set of rear doors , the front heater out of the 67, wiper & head light switches out of the 67. Any tool kits or jacks or jack tools? Thanks much

pm sent

I picked up my stuff yesterday and was able to see a lot of the stuff.

He has two tubs sitting on frames. One tub has been sandblasted and had the drive side floor pan replaced. I will need redone. The rest of the tub is solid and in really good shape.

The other tub, the one that is not sandblasted, Is in mint condition, no rust, no dents, the dash and fire wall have NOT be cut up or modified. It is one of the cleanest and nicest tubs I've seen.

Jamie has a lot of stuff that he does not have listed. His plan was doing a full resto on these two rigs. His "NEW" parts are just that. They are new in the box and some are still factory shrink wrapped.

The high link steering is the 2nd generation (ie, new style).

Looking for horn ring, with wiring (#6) and horn button from your 67 or 70.

Also the turn signal assembly

Thanks
190A2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom