Parting Out Parting 1997 Lexus LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the factory trailer hitch?
Yes, but wouldn't be worth shipping. Stuff up here tends to be rusty than you guys down south are used to seeing. Plus box would be heavy and large which means shipping would be expensive.

I need Neutral Safety Switch plug and 12 inches of wire shipped to 98250, Thx

Not a problem thanks for getting back to me.

do you have available the valance that sits under the front grill that goes between the 2 front turn signals?

do you have available the valance that sits under the front grill that goes between the 2 front turn signals?
Yes, It is brand new as the guy hit a deer the summer before the head gasket went. Expensive to ship though.

Need Passanger Side Headlight shipped to 60525. Please PM Price
Drivers side headlight is good, passenger side has rock hole/ chip in it. Both headlights sold

Is this dash piece still available? If so, what condition is it in?

09375309-045C-4FE7-97E4-0FD73CECB8A5.jpeg

Oak colored fuse panel cover?
Transfer case?

Hi,
I am looking for the AC/Heat control unit. It’d be the in dash controls with the auto button for an actual 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary model. I can provide the VIN if need be. The one I have I am told by Toyota is compatible with the Lexus

Hi,
I am looking for the AC/Heat control unit. It’d be the in dash controls with the auto button for an actual 1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary model. I can provide the VIN if need be. The one I have I am told by Toyota is compatible with the Lexus
Sent PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom