Parting Out Parting 1997 Lexus LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Turns out I must have tossed them. Got two consoles but not those covers/ trim. I know I tossed the cd decks.

Cooling system go with the engine sale? looking for a good fan shroud? and what switches do you have left?

thanks

I should have a good shroud but I think shipping to Canada might kill it. Might be better to ask for a switch I got lots of them.

Do you have the part circled in the picture below that is between the fender flare and running board? I am interested in both driver and passenger side, shipped to 98107.

LX450 Running Board Trim.JPG

I'll have to check. I sold all the body cladding to a guy not sure if they went with them or not.

Front and back plastic covering for sunroof? The plastic trim that goes around but just front and back pieces?

I know you stated the body panels were in bad shape, but I just wanted to confirm that the hood is in bad shape and whether that was something you would sell?

Probably not available, but do you have a front drivers side seat belt still by chance?

Looking for the oil pressure wiring which is pa4t number 82221-60020? This loom has wire for oil pressure sensor and AC compressor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom