Part number for passenger-side cubby door in cargo area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not having any luck with parts diagrams that I can find...

I need to replace the plastic "door" on the passenger-side cubby in the cargo area. The one you open to get to the OEM jack. Anyone have this part on a diagram, or have the actual part number?

The search function really needs improvement. Or I guess how threads are tagged by the users.

I answered just this question in the official part number request thread earlier this month.

Local dealer found the part number for me: 62598-60020-C0
The part arrived and it doesn't fit. It's much larger than my original, and is very different on the back, too. Looking at the parts diagram, I can see that this part is a replacement for the speaker, not the cubby below it. Yet another screw up by the idiots at Lexus Kelowna.

The correct part number for my 2014 is 62605-60030-C0, and the cheapest price is here: Toyota 62605-60030-C0 (6260560030C0) LID SUB-ASSY, QUARTER TRIM, RH - https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/6260560030c0.

Last edited:

Have you verified fit yet? That number (both the -01 and -C0 versions) isn't coming up in the US parts system. In the international system it is listed as being for a standard/GX/GXR trim, where ours are technically VXR.

I was finding 62605-60020-C0 (black, other colors have a different suffix) for our vehicles.

Have you verified fit yet? That number (both the -01 and -C0 versions) isn't coming up in the US parts system. In the international system it is listed as being for a standard/GX/GXR trim, where ours are technically VXR.

I was finding 62605-60020-C0 (black, other colors have a different suffix) for our vehicles.
I only just ordered the correct part number a few days ago, so it'll be a few weeks until it gets to me. C0 is the correct suffix, the '01' was a typo on my part (fixed in the message above).

I found my original trim piece and 62605-60030 is stamped on the back of it.

2d9tgV5.jpeg

This piece is butchered with old (no longer necessary) mods, thus why I want to replace the panel.

my panel clips are worn by idk what and it constantly pops off halfway.
Whats the best price for this piece out there?
Do it come with the Russian & Arabic? I have to have russian and arabic stickers or its not legit.

I only just ordered the correct part number a few days ago, so it'll be a few weeks until it gets to me. C0 is the correct suffix, the '01' was a typo on my part (fixed in the message above).

I found my original trim piece and 62605-60030 is stamped on the back of it.

2d9tgV5.jpeg

This piece is butchered with old (no longer necessary) mods, thus why I want to replace the panel.
Could you attach a picture of where this goes in the vehicle? My LC must have different parts back there, and that knowledge was partly what it was going on with my guess on the numbers.

The part arrived and it doesn't fit. It's much larger than my original, and is very different on the back, too. Looking at the parts diagram, I can see that this part is a replacement for the speaker, not the cubby below it. Yet another screw up by the idiots at Lexus Kelowna.

The correct part number for my 2014 is 62605-60030-C0, and the cheapest price is here: Toyota 62605-60030-C0 (6260560030C0) LID SUB-ASSY, QUARTER TRIM, RH - https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/6260560030c0.
Impex has a slightly better price.

Can confirm that Lexus of Kelowna are idiots.

Could you attach a picture of where this goes in the vehicle? My LC must have different parts back there, and that knowledge was partly what it was going on with my guess on the numbers.
Have a look at this post. There's a photo of the panel and the opening for it at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom