Wanted Paragould Arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted pre 1985 sbc 5.7 fairly close and or adapter kit to h42 4 speed
Friendly suggestion…people are lazy don’t make them click on your ad to determine if they have what you need.

Change the title to (something like this):

Pre 1985 SBC 5.7 w/ 4 speed adapter

Local to Paragould, Arkansas

Friendly suggestion…people are lazy don’t make them click on your ad to determine if they have what you need.

Change the title to (something like this):

Pre 1985 SBC 5.7 w/ 4 speed adapter

Local to Paragould, Arkansas
Well for the stupid f****** people there's more than one adapter you can use a 1952 series 2 Chevrolet bell housing you can use a v-bill housing or you can buy the f****** high dollar adapter kit so f*** you dumb m************ you don't know what I'm talking about lazy or not son of b****** mind your own f****** business if you don't like to ask skip over it don't don't make me look stupid mother f*****

Well for the stupid f****** people there's more than one adapter you can use a 1952 series 2 Chevrolet bell housing you can use a v-bill housing or you can buy the f****** high dollar adapter kit so f*** you dumb m************ you don't know what I'm talking about lazy or not son of b****** mind your own f****** business if you don't like to ask skip over it don't don't make me look stupid mother f*****

WOW,

@Unimogguy I got the same reaction from another guy when I suggested a title change a few weeks ago. this Op has a few threads with the same title
in one of the OP's for sale threads he went off on a member for wasting his time getting a shipping guess on some parts he was selling

Last edited:
WOW,

@Unimogguy I got the same reaction from another guy when I suggested a title change a few weeks ago. this Op has a few threads with the same title
in one of the OP's for sale threads he went off on a member for wasting his time getting a shipping guess on some parts he was selling
Apparently we have a button for that.

Apparently we have a button for that.
This one?

Ignore.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom