Paging:  Rick D (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Rick- I'm in need of a transfer case rebuilld kit, and I read somewhere that you're the man to talk to about it. I tried looking you up over on pirate, and here, but couldn't find you registered. Anyways. PM me, or respond with info- I'm getting ready to tear this thing apart.
Thanks-
Zipp.

Re: Paging:  Rick D

I have a question as well for rick d. &nbsp:Do you have a bolt that goes to the PTO cable clamp?? Had mine on the bumper and i drove off with it still on the bumper, not going to find it again. Also could you identify the year of this case?? http://www.garlic.com/~mjstone/tcase
Thanks.

Travis

I think Rick D. is out of town, least I havn't heard from him sense last thursday.

John H

I am back from house hunting in Tucson. Guys, the stuff on the list on the "roger roger" page is all I have left and I am moving and really not restarting the business.

I have a 4sp t-case OH kit here if excited.

rick

I hadn't heard that- sorry to bother you and single you out. Thanks for the offer for the 4spd OH, but I've got a 3spd. Hooray for the 1969 brittle case!
Thanks-
Zipp.

unless I am missing something.

a 3sp t-case uses thrust washers 90209-25006 and 4sp uses -25001 (2 for each case).

output shaft (tranny bearing) is different (3 sp is 97103-06306). And this too would change for a sm420 application!

other than that, idler shaft, needle bearings, output t-case bearings, seals, gaskets etc are identical between a 3sp overhaul kit and a 4sp OH kit.

if you want it, I still have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom