Wanted Pacific NW - '65 FJ40 Door Hinges, Door Glass & Apron (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,

I'm looking for:
*One set (two) door hinges (just the parts that bolt to the door itself) - I'm sure they're the same but pax side if it matters.
*One wing window (driver's side)
*Both (driver's & pax) door glass
*One "C" channel for the window regulator (bolts to the inside of the door, about 8" long for the rollers)
*Driver's side apron (above fender/below hood)

I'm happy to pick up if local in Seattle, Portland, or Boise, or I'm in zip 98038 for shipping purposes.

Thank you!

If it's really a'65, then you're probably looking for bugcatcher vent window. And if that is the case, you should specify the size, because there are two.

If it's really a'65, then you're probably looking for bugcatcher vent window. And if that is the case, you should specify the size, because there are two.
Ah, good to know & thank you... How is it measured? I have one of the originals so I can start there & provide a photo, or grab a tape measure...
Thx!

Ah, good to know & thank you... How is it measured? I have one of the originals so I can start there & provide a photo, or grab a tape measure...
Thx!
A pic with the tape pulled is worth a hundred words.😉

A pic with the tape pulled is worth a hundred words.😉
Thank you, I didn't know there were different sizes...

This is what I have, based on the orientation of opener/tensioner, I assume this one is the passenger side - Please feel free to let me know if I'm wrong!

Window1.jpg

Window2.jpg

Window3.jpg

I remembered to look a little bit ago. The only single I have is also a passenger side.

I remembered to look a little bit ago. The only single I have is also a passenger side.
No worries, I definitely appreciate it!

Bumping this one again in case someone has something taking up space that could go to a good home…

I’m still looking for:
*One wing window (driver's side bug catcher)
*One "C" channel for the window regulator (bolts to the inside of the door, about 8" long for the rollers)
*Driver's side apron (smooth, no light hole)

I'm happy to pick up if local in Seattle, Portland, or Boise, or I'm in zip 98038 for shipping purposes.

Thank you!

I don't know if you need these but I was giving them away for free if you pay shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom