Pacific Mountain Cruisers 19th Annual Swap Meet, Saturday, July 9, 2016 in Petaluma, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toyota 4x4 Specific Swap Meet
Pacific Mountain Cruisers 19th Annual Swap Meet, Saturday, July 9, 2016 in Petaluma, CA

Not finding the Toyota 4x4 part you are looking for?
Pacific Mountain Cruisers is holding its 19th annual Toyota 4x4 Specific Swap Meet and Toyota 4x4 Car Show and Shine in Petaluma, Saturday, July 9, 2016. This is a great event with a large turn out. So bring stuff to sell or cash to buy. There are cruiser parts, mini parts and FJ Cruiser parts for sale, Toyota 4x4’s for sale, as well as a Show and Shine and a raffle. Don’t need parts? Come get ideas for your next or current build or just check out some cool cars.
Directions:
Holy Ghost Hall, 4699 Bodega Ave Petaluma, CA
Get yourself on Hwy 101 towards Petaluma.

Take the E. Washington off ramp, head West. Go 5 miles on this road. It will turn into Bodega Ave all by itself. The Hall is on the left, 5 miles out.
Gates open at 7 AM for sellers to arrive, 8 AM for buyers and are open until 2pm
Vendors that have attended in the past are:
Mudrak Custom Cruiser- Land Cruiser parts (new and used), Autohome Tents, ARB etc.- Yodaman- Mini Truck and 4Runner New and Used Parts-
Marlin Crawler- Originator of Rock Crawling (since 1994) | Marlin Crawler, Inc.
Valley Hybrids- Cruiser Steering, T-Cases, new and used parts
Decker's Hot Camp Showers

and others
Coming from out of town and looking for a place to stay? Make a weekend out of it.
Camping, Wine Country, Beaches, Oysters in Tomales Bay

Bodega Bay is 20 minutes away, 30 minutes in a cruiser

Check out:

Sonoma Coast State Parks
Tomales Bay
Point Reyes National Seashore Association

I'm already getting the trailer loaded up! One man's junk is another man's treasure! :)

How much for a spot to sell stuff?

'72ish hardtop and doors. Doors have been blasted, primed and painted, no rot. New seals and channels.
Late model w/s hinges. Complete '77 intake and exhaust.
Lots of small stuff.

Are well behaved dogs allowed?

I expected more chatter on this thread since Georg didn't have his swap meet this year.

@alvarorb, @Skillet, @batcon: Going? Oysters?

skilletpallella71-jpg.434227

fasteddy77-jpg.244740

pmc3-jpg.244792

dsc_3146-jpg.244883

dsc_3121-jpg.244881

Already in Petaluma staying the night ready for tomorrow. Brought my bj70 loaded down with the trailer with Lots of parts. Even selling one of the roof top tents!

What I am not bringing, unless someone posts asking for it (by 6am):

full set of stock fj40 springs; nice, pics of the stock rig I took them off of in the 'before' thread below.
2f:
crank, perfect
bell housing
exhaust manifold
clutch plate and flywheel, used but not much
I have two intake manifolds. I could be talked out of one.

Another great turn out IMO,good to see old and new faces got to hang out with friends and catch up. I finally got a shirt I missed it last year and I noticed quite a few 100 series showing up this year and some of them look awesome. 2 thumbs up to all that put it together every year and see you again next year.

Here is a shot of my friends JDM spec 43 on the way home.
20160709_130358.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom