For Sale Pa various body parts Fj40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have a set of Gozzard front fenders with newly blasted and painted supports, Gozzard rear ambulance doors, steel aftermarket front number, nice hood, air cleaner, seat frames, early transmission hump blasted with all metal work done, aqualu tranny hump, fiberglass top minus the metal drip rail. All located outside of Pittsburgh. All offers considered I will try to get pics in the next few days. If you message me I can get pics of specific parts sooner. Would like to sell everything in one deal at least all of the large pieces.

I have a set of Gozzard front fenders with newly blasted and painted supports, Gozzard rear ambulance doors, steel aftermarket front number, nice hood, air cleaner, seat frames, early transmission hump blasted with all metal work done, aqualu tranny hump, fiberglass top minus the metal drip rail. All located outside of Pittsburgh. All offers considered I will try to get pics in the next few days. If you message me I can get pics of specific parts sooner. Would like to sell everything in one deal at least all of the large pieces.
Do you have a jump seat frame for a 1975 fj40 that you are willing to ship to NJ. I will pay shipping

I am sorry I do not have one. Many other parts but not one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom