For Sale FJ40 Fiberglass body parts MADE IN GERMANY TOP NOTCH QUALITY ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have sourced a bunch of fiberglass parts for a FJ40 project that I am unfortunaly canceling as I don't have the time to get to it . These are from a German company named WEiSS Design and I have been using parts from them for a long time already when I was still living in Europe and have been using and selling their 70 series windshield frames here now for several years already .

At this moment I prefer to sell it as a complete lot so it makes sense to put it all in one crate and ship it safe and sound vs trying to build separate crates for everything .

The fit and finish on these parts is better then the steel replacement parts we can get here at the moment from China and South America and that is the reason I went trough the trouble of importing all of it

I have the following parts
-Hood
-Windshield frame
-Full front doors
-Half front doors
-Rear half doors

I would like to get my money back out of it which is 2750$ for the complete package , I also have a set of nos OEM front fenders that I can let go for a 1000$ for the pair that can go in the same shipping crate
IMG_4178.JPG
IMG_4177.JPG
IMG_4174.JPG
IMG_4179.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG
IMG_4181.JPG
IMG_4182.JPG
IMG_4183.JPG

I need those half doors......

will you sell the rear half doors separately if you break it up?
I probably will but they might stay local if that happens plenty of fj40 owning buddies around here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom