SOLD Phoenix = FJ40 body and hardtop parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

allworknoplay

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
BASICALLY everything has been claimed so far, pending finalizing shipping/ payment. I'll update again when I have things sorted.

I have lots of FJ40 body and hardtop parts. Most if which I believe to be from the same vehicle. I'm unsure of the year, but I would guess early 70's based on a few clues. From a southwest vehicle. All parts are good, but not excellent.

PENDING-- Hood. $250
Sold--Hardtop sides, good OEM glass. $600 for the pair
Sold--Hardtop upper hatch door, OEM glass. $250
PENDING--Front bib and apron. $300
Gas tank cover. $75
PENDING--Passenger side early swing out tire carrier.
SOLD--Left hand rear tailgate. $75
Sold--Uncut, floor shift transmission cover. $150
OEM center console. $45
PENDING--OEM charcoal canister. $25
Other random stuff too....

20240204_160655.jpg

20240204_154617.jpg

20240204_154120.jpg

20240210_180013.jpg

Last edited:
Happen to have a set of rear upper hatch latches?
Photo pulled from the interweb.

If so $+Shipping to Alaska 99611?
USPS flat rate priority is usually a deal.

Screenshot_20240220_193942_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the hood if not too killer expensive to ship to NC (28461, can pick up at any terminal within reasonable drive like Lumberton), do you have pics of the underside?

Interested in the bib, bezel and canister and fuel cover. Any chance you put it on a pallet and I can arrange freight pickup? Any chance you have a passenger side fender apron off a 74’?

Yep, not a problem on packaging those items up. Was it the entire fuel tank cover you're referencing, or just the small shield for over the filler neck into the fuel tank?
I do have a passenger apron from a '76, but it's a bit tweaked...however very salvageable. I'll throw it in for free, if you're interested in it. I'll try to send pics tomorrow (later today).

Nick

Yep, not a problem on packaging those items up. Was it the entire fuel tank cover you're referencing, or just the small shield for over the filler neck into the fuel tank?
I do have a passenger apron from a '76, but it's a bit tweaked...however very salvageable. I'll throw it in for free, if you're interested in it. I'll try to send pics tomorrow (later today).

Nick

Fuel tank cover but what would you like for the lower separator shield pictured with the fuel tank cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom